CONTEST Giveaway: UST Mamiya Distance Bash Driving Iron

Unless I missed something, it appears that the @aljaklaw guess of 74 is going to take the awesome prize!

I was just going through the guesses and the "without going over" i found the same thing as you my friend.

Unless I missed something, it appears that the @aljaklaw guess of 74 is going to take the awesome prize!

That is correct. He was the closest without going over the score. Congrats. @BigDill will be in touch regarding shipping.

Thanks for the contest, I don't know Danny, but feel he has an off day and shoots 81

Damn, I guessed 76!!!?

Congrats @aljaklaw enjoy that rocket launcher! So jealous!

Guess I’m too late....

Yes he will shoot a 78

Awesome gesture yall. Thanks for the opportunity!

I think he'll shoot a 75 with a 9 and at least 1 double. He'll also get in at least 3 traps. :giggle:

Congrats to @aljaklaw on the win. You are going to love it. I hit a few with it and it made me question my bag makeup. It's a scorcher.

Fantastic win here - that club gets my vote for sexiest Speedzone build ???

Congrats on the win. It was a fantastic back nine by Danny!!

Congrats on the win!

Congrats

The prize pack is all boxed up and ready to ship. Should be on it’s was to @aljaklaw later today!
9A27500A-76F9-43C8-8528-CA749CBBE62E.jpeg

Boom!!!

Here, let me make sure you have his correct address, don't be concerned with the fact it looks like mine. Kidding, Congrats @aljaklaw

I did not take a picture of the contents because I wanted @aljaklaw to be surprised, but I am sure he will post some pictures once received. Some good stuff in there.

well this is XSive

a dozen of Tiger's balls
Ocean Course dual marker
Conservatory players towel
of course the KING SZ with the cool custom Recoil
and avocado socks for when I'm eating my avocado toast that I can't afford:greenalien:

IMG_20200229_014054.jpg

well this is XSive

a dozen of Tiger's balls
Ocean Course dual marker
and avocado socks for when I'm eating my avocado toast that I can't afford:greenalien:

View attachment 8929930
That is.....awesome! Congrats! THPers doing THP thangs!

well this is XSive

a dozen of Tiger's balls
Ocean Course dual marker

View attachment 8929930
Sweet logo on the conservatory towel and marker... Love crazy socks do enjoy those avocados

Sweet logo on the conservatory towel and marker... Love crazy socks do enjoy those avocados
Those socks are straight from Volusia Mall.

Back