CONTEST Giving away 3 dozen 2020 Chrome Soft Triple Track (3 winners)

xThor

AnimeGods 神 | GolfTec Experience | TravisMathew
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As much as it pains me to say that I am giving up the triple track, I have found my ball for the year in the Bridgestone Tour B RX.

In order to remove doubt in my head, I have 3 dozen brand new 2020 Callaway Chrome Soft Triple Track (white) golf balls that I want to pass on to loving households, where they will be appreciated and used in a way that I just cannot bring myself to offer them right now. Sorry chrome soft, it’s not you, it’s me.

So, want to win a dozen chrome soft TT? Here’s how we will do this:

1. Must be an Albatross Club member
  2. In this thread, post either a picture or description of how you would mark these, or your, golf balls.

I will pick 3 (mostly) random winners on May 1st, and send each of you a brand new dozen Chrome Soft TT, free of charge.

Drawing complete: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...t-triple-track-3-winners.8917985/post-9309866

Last edited:
My "logo". Version of my initials I drew up in 8th grade. Usually draw it near number on ball

Attachments

• IMG_20200312_082923.jpg
    IMG_20200312_082923.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 17
awesome contest! thanks for the opportunity! i don't usually mark my golf balls but when i do, i like to do this pac-man i saw HashtagChad post once...

ShaneU1.JPEG

Great offer, but I have taken your path and changed from Calloway to Bridgestone :)

i call my wife the Bestest Half or Sunshine....so I mark my ball with a Sunburst.....88F4A790-6B0D-48A9-B315-EB6071019691.jpeg

I mark with my son's initials #MVO

awesome contest! thanks for the opportunity! i don't usually mark my golf balls but when i do, i like to do this pac-man i saw HashtagChad post once...

View attachment 8937791
Evidently that's who I stole that from, I had been doing that for a couple years! :ROFLMAO:

Great contest.

I normally mark mine with a designer tree scent.

Screenshot_20200416-220027__01.jpg

I use one of these to form a diamond out of the Chevron... That way when I miss the fairway I can find the diamond in the rough!

Haha thanks for opportunity!IMG_20200417_110518.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome gesture! I love Bridgestone balls as well but would love to give these a try. Have not tried the 2020 model or any model that features triple track.

I mark my balls with a simple one dimple silver sharpie mark by the ball number on each side of the ball.

Awesome gesture!!! Good luck everyone!

I love the triple track balls...no need drawing the putting line on them. So I end up putting my 5 year old daughter initials on all my golf balls: PG (Parker grace). I let her pick the color: red, blue, black or green. She always picks blue...its her dad's favorite color :)

What a generous offer!

This is my ball for 2020. Great gesture!! Very generous.

I tend to color in the circles on the lettering for my ball so it would look something like this, probably a very similar color sharpie also. Great contest!D79B1FCE-1F71-4FB4-88B5-58D7B450481E.jpeg

I use a green ink stamp that is of a 4 leaf clover and has my name below it. No pictures b/c my stamper is currently in quarantine until the locker room opens back up.

Like this. 49C78DE5-674A-4A3B-8B96-B1B3410F0482.jpeg

I would mark it with this bad boy

FE644051-7F60-46ED-B889-E5516F960C37.jpeg

very nice, good luck all

Awesome gesture and contest!

I actually dont usually mark mine.. part duecto laziness/forgetting, part due to no one I'm my area usually playing truvis so I'd be the only one, and part due not wanting to mess up the look

If I did, something small like my initials or GITH or BTM (better than most)

I just place a line nothing fancy and these babies come preloaded l would not even need a line, So my intials JS like the old days.
Great gesture thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back