CONTEST Giving away 3 dozen 2020 Chrome Soft Triple Track (3 winners)

Nice contest and very generous of you !

I mark my ball by circling the number with a sharpie.

I recently added some tape to my putter to make my own Triple Track!
IMG_8243.jpg

Awesome contest! I'm a simple guy but I do 2 red dots, 1 on each side of the number.

I'm going to level with you, I can't post how I mark my balls on here. But it's very 10th grade humor and I hope others get a laugh out of it when they find them.

Evidently that's who I stole that from, I had been doing that for a couple years! :ROFLMAO:
LOL... well, he's the first I saw do it like that anyway... IIRC, he posted it on Twitter a few years ago.

Reactions: KEV
Normally 3 dots on both sides of the ball, near the name of the ball and number. However on occasion I will use my initials "EE", stacked on top of the other and slightly offset. It looks better than my description! LOL
Thanks for the contest. Great generosity on your part.

Nice gesture but I to am playing the Tour BRX now!

Dot over the number. Color usually doesn't matter, it's whatever sharpie I have at the time!

I normally mark mine with a skulked first tee shot off the cart path.

3 large dark blue dots in a triangle, one over the logo and 2 below.

I've got a pack of golfdotz decals that I would throw on 'em.

Thanks for the contest!

I completely forgot about goldotz! Going to have to check out their designs again.

As much as it pains me to say that I am giving up the triple track, I have found my ball for the year in the Bridgestone Tour B RX.

In order to remove doubt in my head, I have 3 dozen brand new 2020 Callaway Chrome Soft Triple Track (white) golf balls that I want to pass on to loving households, where they will be appreciated and used in a way that I just cannot bring myself to offer them right now. Sorry chrome soft, it’s not you, it’s me.

So, want to win a dozen chrome soft TT? Here’s how we will do this:

1. Must be an Albatross Club member
  2. In this thread, post either a picture or description of how you would mark these, or your, golf balls.

I will pick 3 (mostly) random winners on May 1st, and send each of you a brand new dozen Chrome Soft TT, free of charge.

I simply mark two dots under the logo on either side. For the TT, I've taken to putting the dots under the Chromesoft X.

Great gesture!

I usually don’t mark my ball but when I do I go with something very simple like a single dot above the ball, all inside a dimple. Usually I prefer blue but I could only find orange today

99FC1514-D8D2-4AAC-8249-273C6708F095.jpeg

2 simple dots below the number..

Attachments

• 15874055871308840151912596659499.jpg
    15874055871308840151912596659499.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
I like to put a C and G and either side of the number for the initials of my girls.

Thanks for the great contest!

LMM3 for being a third generation Maines. My parents were very creative and original naming me lol
Thanks for the awesome gesture

Attachments

• 08E45011-71AD-4414-94F2-9EB0EDB1A479.jpeg
    08E45011-71AD-4414-94F2-9EB0EDB1A479.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 7
Very nice of you! I just color 3 divots so I don't make something too distracting.

I keep it simple

1587515830925.jpeg

thx for opportunity!! each ball gets 2 purple dots..... one for each of my daughters. (y)

1587755502111.png Blue hexagons or a Rocket

Attachments

• IMG_20200424_142339243.jpg
    IMG_20200424_142339243.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 6
Very generous gesture @xThor, thanks for the opportunity! (y)

On the Callaway balls with a chevron in the logo, I put a small 'v' inside the chevron. On other balls, I put a 'V' somewhere near the logo or ball number. With the CS TTs, the 'V' would be between "Callaway" and "Chrome Soft".

Wow, very nice gesture.

I would mark every ball with "SFT".

From the book, Golf's Sacred Journey. Stands for See it, Feel it, Trust it.
Funny - I read your post earlier this evening, and a little bit later my wife was flipping through movies to watch on Amazon and came across Seven Days in Utopia (the movie based upon that book). We watched it and when it got to where Johnny put the "SFT" mark on Luke's ball, I remembered reading this earlier in the evening. Funny (and kinda eerie) when coincidences like that happen!

Funny - I read your post earlier this evening, and a little bit later my wife was flipping through movies to watch on Amazon and came across Seven Days in Utopia (the movie based upon that book). We watched it and when it got to where Johnny put the "SFT" mark on Luke's ball, I remembered reading this earlier in the evening. Funny (and kinda eerie) when coincidences like that happen!

Wow, super coincidental. That’s cool!

Is the movie any good? The book was such a great read and very inspiring.

Back