CONTEST Giving away 3 dozen 2020 Chrome Soft Triple Track (3 winners)

Wow, super coincidental. That’s cool!

Is the movie any good? The book was such a great read and very inspiring.
The movie was good - enjoyable, funny and inspiring. I haven't read the book, but would probably enjoy it after seeing the movie.

The movie was good - enjoyable, funny and inspiring. I haven't read the book, but would probably enjoy it after seeing the movie.

That is great, I will have to check out the movie now.

The book is super inspirational, brings a lot of life lessons, incorporates the love of golf, and has a great spiritual side to it as well.

I would be happy to send you my hard copy if you are interested. You can DM your address and I will get it right out to you!

I would be happy to send you my hard copy if you are interested. You can DM your address and I will get it right out to you!
That's a super generous offer, thank you! I found it in Apple Books, I'll pick it up there so I can read it across my devices. Nice to have some good reading material at hand when I'm out and about and have some down time.

That's a super generous offer, thank you! I found it in Apple Books, I'll pick it up there so I can read it across my devices. Nice to have some good reading material at hand when I'm out and about and have some down time.

No doubt, awesome!

I’m going to draw names tonight, and will post in here and PM you for your address. Thanks!
Thanks again for doing this.

I’m going to draw names tonight, and will post in here and PM you for your address. Thanks!
Cannot wait to see the winner's ball marks!

Cannot wait to see the winner's ball marks!

Since I mark mine with the scent of tree's, I'll try and figure out how to get that to you:cool:

barkie, like a sandy, but different

Since I mark mine with the scent of tree's, I'll try and figure out how to get that to you:cool:

Just take a picture of the tree it hit when you lost it! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I would mark with an M right under the Callaway, for my son's name, and grandfather's name..... and if it gets flipped upside down, it is a W (my last initial).

M and a line underneath the number.

not an entry, lol, just how I would mark mine!

Congrats to the winners! And kudos to you for the contest!

Awesome, congrats to all the others as well & thank you for your kindness!

Very cool - - Thanks for doing this. Large or small, mystery prizes are cool.

Thanks for the contest, @xThor, very gracious of you - and congrats to the winners!

Super gracious! Congrats to all the other winners!

Wait...I won something? Thanks, and I will send my info right away!

Congrats to the winners, and again, nice gesture from @xThor!!

Back