Global Courses Played

visiting in laws in London I played Hoebridge and Burrhill. It was great, except the wind and rain šŸ¤£
It's not golf in the UK if it's not blowing, raining or both :ROFLMAO:

I spent a lot of time playing Richmond Public course, as well as Seaton Carew in Middlesbrough, Forest Pines near Scunthorpe and some others that have faded from my mind.

England
Scotland
Wales
Ireland
Jamaica

Had planned to try and play in the Dominican when we went there, but the green fee was a bit ridiculous for the condition of the course so we didn't bother

It's not golf in the UK if it's not blowing, raining or both :ROFLMAO:

I spent a lot of time playing Richmond Public course, as well as Seaton Carew in Middlesbrough, Forest Pines near Scunthorpe and some others that have faded from my mind.
Seaton Carew is not that far from me, but I haven't actually played it, only Hartlepool a bit further along the coast

When you say Richmond public course - do you mean this one near York - http://www.richmondyorksgolfclub.co.uk/course-overview/
If so, I have played there as well
Also played Forest Pines when Jen booked a surprise weekend there for my birthday a few years ago

England
Scotland
Wales
Ireland
Jamaica

Had planned to try and play in the Dominican when we went there, but the green fee was a bit ridiculous for the condition of the course so we didn't bother

Seaton Carew is not that far from me, but I haven't actually played it, only Hartlepool a bit further along the coast

When you say Richmond public course - do you mean this one near York - http://www.richmondyorksgolfclub.co.uk/course-overview/
If so, I have played there as well
Also played Forest Pines when Jen booked a surprise weekend there for my birthday a few years ago
Actually it was Richmond Park in London.

Actually it was Richmond Park in London.
Fair enough, I just wasn't sure when you mentioned Seaton with it being along the road from me (y)

USA and once in Acapulco, Mexico with my ex-father-in-law. I was playing the best round of my life and beating a prideful man who lived for golf. Problem was, I had planned to ask for his blessing to marry his daughter during the round. I might have intentionally flubbed a few shots to let him catch up.

I have a mate who plays Seaton a lot, I could see if he want's another playing partner.
Thanks for the offer, if I wasn't already a member at another club nearer to me, I would have been interested

I do know that before we were locked down again, it was members only and no guests allowed, as a few friends looked at trying to get a round there due to their home course being closed due to the weather and Seaton being a links course it was open

England
Scotland
Wales
Ireland
France
Spain
Portugal
Kenya
Malawi
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Mauritius
UAE
Thailand
Australia
New Zealand
Fiji
Antigua
Canada

and USA

England
Scotland
Wales
Ireland
France
Spain
Portugal
Kenya
Malawi
Zimbabwe
South Africa
Mauritius
UAE
Thailand
Australia
New Zealand
Fiji
Antigua
Canada

and USA
That is a pretty diverse list, with a couple places that you wouldn't necessarily associate golf with (y)

Not a great list but a very enjoyable one.

UK
USA
Canada
Bermuda
Singapore
Mexico
Australia

The nine hole course in Malawi was not a memorable one , but the box needed ticking.

Some very impressive lists(y) Really nothing for me. Just 2 Canadian Provinces and 29 US States. Even more lame, those are all in lower 48.

Just 1 for me (USA Obviously) but my wife's entire extended family lives in Ireland, so I am guessing in the next few years I will have another country to check off of the list.

USA
Canada
Mexico
Iceland
Scotland
Ireland
Northern Ireland
France

Not too shabby. 400 total courses.

Only two for me

USA
Zimbabwe

United States
Scotland
Germany
England
Australia
Bahama
Puerto Rico
New Zealand
Mexico
Japan
Okinawa
Korea
Belize
Italy
Canada

One thing the military did was allow me to play golf in a lot of places; The other was a great life and seeing the world

England
Scotland
Norn Iron
USA.

Itā€™s a list that needs to expand.

I've played 7 of the top 10 courses in the U.S. but my international game is weak.

crossing my first non resident state golf off this year... golf outside the US - purely a dream!

Back