Glove and Grip Size...?

Mack Daddy

Reaction score
Handicap
I’m curious what glove and grip size guys are playing. I wear a xl glove with Jumbo MCC Plus 4.

I have huge hands, some XXL’s fail to go on easy.

I prefer midsize grips with 2 wraps.

Since no club I ever buy used has this I generally go with what’s on it until they are worn and then slap on a Dri-Tac (or the newish SuperStroke midsize, basically the same thing) to my specifications.

I wear Cadet Large and use midsize grips.

I always struggled with grip pressure (too tight). A new instructor I had noticed my fingers were digging into my palm and asked if I considered bigger grips. Switched to midsize and had the best golf season of my life.

XL glove, oversize (jumbo) grips.

XL glove, MCC Midsize Plus4, 1 wrap

Std grips, cadet small glove.

Medium-large or large cadet gloves and regular grips. Pretty light grip pressure. I rarely wear a hole in a glove. They usually get tossed for becoming crusty more than anything. And I don't really wear out grips. They usually harden from age with plenty of teeth left when I decide to replace.

I do get a little handsy with swings and have wondered about a mid-size grip helping with that. Its usually the old, swinging great, playing great, then all of a sudden a wicked hook shows up late in the round at the worst moment possible. :mad:

I wear Cadet Large and use midsize grips.

I always struggled with grip pressure (too tight). A new instructor I had noticed my fingers were digging into my palm and asked if I considered bigger grips. Switched to midsize and had the best golf season of my life.

I’m the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadet medium large glove. I prefer a .580 core glove with an extra wrap of tape.

I read somewhere recently that a good 85% of golfers wear gloves that are too big. This made me think when I bought mine recently and went for a smaller size and it worked out well. I take a medium "normal" glove and bought small golf gloves (I have small hands).

Large cadet and midsize grips with 2 wraps on the bottom hand.

Back