Footjoy Weathersoft and Rain Grip.

I’ve been hitting in my garage without a glove for a few weeks now though. Might just forgo the extra expense from now on.

Titleist players, that’s it.

@vdubtx Got me on the Caddy Daddy Claw Pro and it's hard to imagine using anything else now.

I would say previous to that, I was golfing so much and wearing them out so fast that cheap is best. MG & Kirkland Sig check out at $5-6 per glove.
Have gone through several Caddy Daddy Claws, but the Pro is my glove of choice going forward. Fit is fantastic.

Another vote for caddy daddy. Sounds like I need to try the pro version.

Always was a FJ WeatherSof fan. Now that I have tried a Caddy Daddy Claw, looks like that may be my new go to. If it performs and holds up well in the summer, then I will definitely be a convert.
I've played the Caddy Daddy through the Arizona summers, where we're over 100 degrees every day. I think you'll be happy with it when things heat up. Best part is, no more soggy glove that turns into crusty parchment paper after it dries out!

I bought a pack of Under Armour Medal gloves a year or so back on offer and they are fantastic, really comfortable and durable.

Really like the Hirzl Trust Control, but I recently bought a Claw, so I'm interested to see how that goes.

I have gone to Footjoy Raingrip and Footjoy Wintersoft. The Raingrip is just a superior product to leather especially during the summer.

Here's another vote for Caddy Daddy... and a great thing? @Rod Dunlap from Caddy Daddy hangs out here and helps take care of issues should they arise... plus a while back they were had a deal where you buy a glove and get a towel or something like that.

just got in some North Coast golf gloves and really like them so far....

for what its worth I haven't used gloves in almost 10 years. I do buy gloves every year and try using them at the range to get familiar with the feel but ultimately take it off bc I prefer bare hands and tape

with the North Coast ive made it through 4 straight hour long sessions bc the feel, leather, and tackiness has been really good

I must be the only person the forum that doesn’t like the Caddy Daddy gloves. Been using Titleist Players because I got a really good deal on them. They last if you actually take care of them and they’re super comfortable

I bought a bunch of Srixon tour leather gloves a couple of seasons ago. Have been more than happy with those.

Typically any tour quality glove is great, Titleist, Bridgestone, Callaway, FJ, etc..... I take my glove off after every shot though so gloves typically last longer for me.

I will say though after trying the Caddy Daddy Claw though last year I was surprised at how much I liked it.

Srixon cabretta leather for me. Soft feel and a great price.

I am a big fan of the Taylormade TP Flex glove but I might have to give the claw a try now...

I tried the Caddy Daddy Claw and it just didn't feel right to me.

I have been using TenFinger gloves I get on Amazon. They are like 3 for $25 and are about 98% as good as a StaSof. I have some of the MasterGrip gloves I tried and while the material is good the sizing was a bit off they are a bit larger than I like (ML Cadet). I am a bit finicky about the way a glove fits and I also tend to take them out of rotation on the course fairly early but I do keep them to use on the range or if the day is super hot and I go through a couple of gloves.

I tried that Caddy Daddy Claw and liked it, but after 5 or 6 rounds it lost all it's grip. Washing it/trying to clean it didn't help what so ever.

Made the switch to Kirkland gloves. They fit my hand perfectly and are cheap so I don't feel bad going through them. I've had good luck with their durability so far.

Another vote for the CaddyDaddy Claw. Very durable and comfortable.

I really like the Under Armour, Puma, and Titleist gloves. I generally grab what it on sale between those three.

I went regular this time around. If it works out I'll give the pro a spin next.
The Pro has more structure so they run more true to size compared to other brands than our original model. If you receive the original and have any issues with sizing, please let me know.

Thanks for trying our gloves.

The Caddy Daddy Claw is the best glove I have used so far.

Currently on some Asher gloves I grabbed at the end of last season, but I rotate through a bunch. When it's super hot and sweaty I'll use finger 10 gloves sometimes (they're also pretty solid in the rain). Just grabbed a Caddy Daddy Claw Pro to see if it's better than the original.

Titliest Players are my go to gloves. I'm not someone to try & make a glove last for a year, if it goes a month I got my money's worth.
Some of my group has started using the MG glove and it seems to be close to the same thing. I may try those on a flyer.

Back