Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’ve always been a Foot Joy Stasof guy. Bought a few at Golf Galaxy with replacement warranty. Now all I do is take a wore out or damaged glove in along with receipt showing I paid the warranty. New glove then costs 3.99. Might try another glove if there is a better one out there.

Currently is the CaddyDaddy Claw Pro

The CaddyCaddy claw has been great over the first season of use for me.

Vice pure

I do have some asher gloves that feel amazing but haven't put them in play yet.

Caddy Daddy Claw was my glove of choice last season. Will definitely use it again this season.

Claw Daddy here, also.

Another vote for Vice Pure

Under Armour Iso Chill. They've been the most comfortable gloves for me I've tried over the last 3 years or so.

Caddy Daddy Claw. Best and longest lasting glove I've ever used. I've gotten 60+ rounds out of every one of their gloves I've used.

Titleist Perma-Soft is my favorite, but they wear out quickly for me so I started trying some others.

End of last season I started using the UA Iso-Chill and really like it. Nice fit. Can't comment on durability yet.

I've been using the Mizuno Tour lately, but I've picked up a few Asher golf gloves over the off season and I'm excited to put them in play.

Yep I’m going to say it...can’t go wrong with the Kirkland for the price. Held up well in the heat on Monday.

I've always been a FJ pick it up at the pro shop when the other wore out. But seeing all this Caddy Daddy talk has me heading to buy one online now to try out.

No glove for about 5 years now and loving it.

Always was a FJ WeatherSof fan. Now that I have tried a Caddy Daddy Claw, looks like that may be my new go to. If it performs and holds up well in the summer, then I will definitely be a convert.

I've always been a FJ pick it up at the pro shop when the other wore out. But seeing all this Caddy Daddy talk has me heading to buy one online now to try out.
Order a size smaller than you usually buy (especially if your going with the regular model and not the pro). I haven't ordered a pro yet because I can't wear out the first two that I bought.

Order a size smaller than you usually buy (especially if your going with the regular model and not the pro). I haven't ordered a pro yet because I can't wear out the first two that I bought.
Appreciate it. I was close between a M/L so I went medium since their website told me to lol.

Currently is the CaddyDaddy Claw Pro
Can't agree with this one more! In love caddydaddy Claw and the pro is even better!

Appreciate it. I was close between a M/L so I went medium since their website told me to lol.
If you went pro, might want to change to large... Fit is snug

If you went pro, might want to change to large... Fit is snug
I went regular this time around. If it works out I'll give the pro a spin next.

Mizuno Elite for me. Good leather, like the flex points, and love the short cuff. Like the Mizuno Tour too, but for the price I think the Elite is a good deal.

Made the switch to gloveless this past year and been loving it. Still need to break out a glove or two when the real heat hits, but I just go straight for the rain gloves.

@vdubtx Got me on the Caddy Daddy Claw Pro and it's hard to imagine using anything else now.

I would say previous to that, I was golfing so much and wearing them out so fast that cheap is best. MG & Kirkland Sig check out at $5-6 per glove.

Back