Go to 'fit when you hit the links.

Daluteh

Touring Purple - 2024 Bag Boy Championship
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I'm packing up my stuff and putting away all of my golf items I'm finding a few that I keep going back to for clothes specifically.

Do you have a favorite shirt or outfit when you head out?

What is it? Sentimental meaning or just your most comfortable?

I'm packing up my stuff and putting away all of my golf items I'm finding a few that I keep going back to for clothes specifically.

Do you have a favorite shirt or outfit when you head out?

What is it? Sentimental meaning or just your most comfortable?

For me it is usually about fit.

My Peter Millar Skullada shirt - I got out to golf yesterday. A rare November round and I reached for the same comfortable shirt that I wore a lot towards the end of the season.

They're so good, but not good for my wallet.

I do. I wear Puma most often to play. Johnnie-O, Peter Millar, and Fairway & Greene are ones I wear more during the week. All fit well.

Puma Dealer pants and shorts FTW.

All about the fit on and off the course. I prefer a trim fit, top and bottom.

Travis Mathew Open To Close pants and a Peter Millar Pine Performance hoodie are my go to. Lots of stuff I like but those stand above the rest on fit for me. You can find me in them often. Partly because I'm just a minority fit. 6', 30" waist, long arms, but some upper body strength. It's not a common template.

Not a favorite shirt but a favorite style. I like floral polos. They remind me of an aloha shirt from Hawaii. Now that I have some golf floral shirts I will wear them every chance I get.

Back