JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I realized that I am reaching for a similar hat each time, because it fits well and I like the look of it. Do you have a go to hat?

Baylor_Heather_SIDE_1200x630.jpg

apivx6s09__13505.1556069167.jpg

My 2014 Bridgestone MC hat. Man I look like & feel like with all the gnats flying around my head.

Yupoong classic mid-crown trucker snap back. Used by Travis Mathew and lots of other companies. Fits perfect.

Big fan of the Nike Classic99 caps. Really comfy.

Love this hat. Lighter colors and vented rear panel which is great for this hot weather. Great fit and love the patriotic look.

hat.JPG

Wilson Staff flat brim, have a few, wear the white most often since it is so HOT this summer.

Puma's Pounce hat fits my head just right.

The Puma 110 snapback hat is the most comfortable hat I have ever worn. It feels like a pillow wrapped in a cloud.

1596481244163.png

I like fitted Travis Mathew or Titleist. Don’t care for SnapBack or dad hats.

I only have one golf hat.. a black callaway xhot hat. Definitely want to get something soon (feels weird having a callaway hat without any callaway clubs) but there’s other golf things I’d rather spend money on

722CBFCA-D519-4C70-8558-30D09D7F6B39.jpeg
My go to now....

White hats with simple logo have been my go to for years. Then they look like garbage after a while and when my wife starts staring at my hat when we’re talking I know it’s time to get a new one.

most of my favorites are the fitted stretch

Lately its been one of these two ....

Hats_01.jpg

My Titleist mesh one

f13347d4fa4a4d540fc3d2c2e15de3c3.jpg

Don’t laugh I have sweaty head. It’s cheap and use it few times and don’t mind trashing it after several time used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it isn't the Nike Sun Hat, it's one of the few Imperial performance caps I have. Best cap on the market.

Puma P hats. Love. Love. Love.

These for me are top in the rotation

image.jpg

One of my wide brimmed hats, usually my white Ahead bucket hat I picked up at the 2016 PGA in Balustrol. Max protection and comfortable.

Been wearing Black Clover hats lately. Have a large collection of hats. Titleist hats are also in the loop.

Back