I have a lot of hats. Most ball cap style. I do have one that is a flat'ish dad hat with the bethpage golf boy logo I really like.

New Era 39Thirty L/XL size

ANYTHING Imperial. Best hats out there for on the course IMO.

Bucket hats. Ive got a couple of Nicklaus bucket hats that I love.

This one, but in a darker shade of gray:

cap.png

Titleist Aussie wide-brim hat. Gotta keep my ears & face shaded.

I always seem to reach for a baseball style hat... I’ve got several in rotation.

As anyone who has played with me can attest, it's usually:

1596496546002.png

Not sure whether it looks good on me or not, but it's Dermatologist's orders, so I wear it.

My grey P Puma cap

This has pretty much become my go to. I seem to have a goofy shaped head and it's hard to find one that looks decent.

FC905294-A7E0-4817-B8A2-78C1A64F90B7.jpeg

Black clover with the UJ cloverleaf. Awesome hats!

What's the most sweatproof hat? That's the one I want.

The past 3 years it has been the same hat:
1596504368616.png

If not that one, a UA Bucket.

I like to mix it up. Keeps me from getting too superstitious.

This has been mine for years. I have a couple more for when they get too beat up and nasty. Takes a while though. Good washable cap.

20200803_212157.jpg

This one arrived today.
9fd381c97d54be7a40ad77f1be6afc64.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have two brands I rotate; Travis Mathews fitted is spot on for comfort and sizing. Close second is Live Lucky, but I prefer their SnapBack mesh.

I love my blue Callaway.

Most times the Titleist Sports Mesh fitted hats. Size L/XL or bigger if I can find them (I have a huge head).

For whatever reason they just fit the best and feel the best on the course.

I've yet to find a hat (other than really old Nike golf hats) that fit as good.

Currently it’s a tie between my Puma P hat and my Municipal Sport Utility Trucker. Love the style and the fit of both hats.

Got this Linksoul about a month ago. I think I have worn it almost every round since. Wore a puma hat once definitely but can't think of another round since. Or really any other outing since I got it. Not usually a snap back fan because of my large dome but this works.

I am very picky with my hat I only have 2 that I rotate right now and they are both low crown baseball caps. I prefer the real fitted type not the crappy flex fit, they never make them big enough.

Back