Finishing this one up finally.

finished it about an hour ago. Obviously wasn't expecting movie of the year or anything but I enjoyed it for what it was!

I liked it, but I thought they were a bit too much on Godzilla’s nuclear breath. Have other thoughts, but don’t want to spoil anything.

I'm watching it in a few hours. HBO Max ;)

Adult male, adult female, and a young girl main human characters in the movie. The same set up as the 2005 remake of The War of the Worlds The saving grace of Kong v Godzilla was the young girl was mute. Dakotah Fanning in the War of the Worlds was screaming throughout the movie. I wanted her to die! Now!

CGI was great. Plot weak.

Agreed. I don't understand why they couldn't get the real King Kong and Godzilla for the movie. Probably wanted to much money.
Haha.. my point is they over use CGI at the expense of an actual story. It seems that they think if there are enough special effects and explosions they can completely omit a plot that has any kind of character development.

It was ok...tons of action for sure.

That was exactly what it was supposed to be. Loved it!

Just finished, it was pretty decent .. I liked the last one better to be honest but this was a really intense fight flick

I’ve heard so many mixed reviews on this I’m not sure to watch it or not. I’ll probably just fast forward to the ass kicking scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't watched it yet, not expecting much but some action and fighting so shouldn't be too disappointed.

Haven't watched it yet, not expecting much but some action and fighting so shouldn't be too disappointed.
Well, you might not fast forward as much as you would think. There is a good deal of monster on monster I would say. The storyline is just old and redundant.

Well, you might not fast forward as much as you would think. There is a good deal of monster on monster I would say. The storyline is just old and redundant.

I have low expectations

WHAT???? not giving anything away but besides the one scene in the trailer you can fast forward the first hour at least

Finally finished the movie. Eh, it is what it is. Godzilla and King Kong teaming up to fight Mechagodzilla was cool. A little nod to Mortal Kombat when King Kong rips Mechagodzilla’s head and spinal column out and holds it up!

WHAT???? not giving anything away but besides the one scene in the trailer you can fast forward the first hour at least
No Van Helsing doesn’t have monsters or the Matrix has no action kind of talk here. 😉

40 minute and 60 minute marks are the 2 first action set pieces, then go from there

Back