Going To The Open!

That’s fantastic! Congrats!

Now, when would you like me to get there?

That sounds like an awesome time have fun

Thx guys! It will be me and the fam. We got 4 tix via the lottery system for Saturday only, but we plan on spending a few days in the area sightseeing, and of course all day Saturday roaming the Old Course!! It’s gonna be incredible!

Heck yeah! Congratulations enjoy the trip!

Awesome. Congrats on the lottery and enjoy. It’s gotta be amazing to walk that course.

Man, that is awesome. I also applied for tickets and haven't heard anything yet. No news is good news, right? The Open was to be the last major to attend, but Covid jacked that all up with no spectators being allowed at Harding Park. And if you are going to make the trip to The Open, its gotta be St. Andrews!

Congrats again man!!

The Open is a great event, that will be even better at St Andrews. I went in 2008 to Royal St Georges. Tiger was in his prime playing with Garcia and Westwood. It was chaos. Crowds were 5 or 6 deep. You had to watch a shot then run ahead to the next hole to try and get a spot. I saw him hit about 5 shots LOL. Unlike a regular event though, there’s big names wherever you turn.

While I've never played at St Andrews, just taking a tour of the place was incredible. It'll be an awesome trip.

Back