Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Heading there in a week. Planning to get in 3 or 4 rounds while there.

Some good golf out there. Dinosaur Mountain is a course you should try to play. Amazing views. Mountain and desert combined.

Some good golf out there. Dinosaur Mountain is a course you should try to play. Amazing views. Mountain and desert combined.
That is on the list.

Purchased the resort gold card. Gets discounted prices on the 2 course there and a free round. Then I’ll see what else I can work in. Be in the area for nearly 2 weeks
Sidewinder is a fun track. Not as scenic. But nice golf.

We Ko Pa is close enough if you’re willing to drive a little.

I’m playing dinosaur mountain tomorrow. Any locals up for a round close to gold canyon. I’ll be in the area till the 27th

I might be able to play Friday or Saturday. I will check the family calendar tomorrow.

I’m playing dinosaur mountain tomorrow. Any locals up for a round close to gold canyon. I’ll be in the area till the 27th
I hope you are having a good day on Dinosaur. I still am checking on Saturday, but things at work will prevent me from playing friday

I hope you are having a good day on Dinosaur. I still am checking on Saturday, but things at work will prevent me from playing friday
Having a nice day at dinosaur. Little wind but nothing compared to good old Oklahoma.

Having a nice day at dinosaur. Little wind but nothing compared to good old Oklahoma.
Nice that's a fun track. Im not able to get out this week. Like @oumagic , maybe saturday, weather permitting.

Back