CONTEST Golden Ticket for the 2020 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Entry:
The passion and Pageantry of the Morgan Cup! Team Hackers is the place to be for victory!

Getting married later next summer this might be last chance to enjoy golf/life before the ball & chain! LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an awesome opportunity for some lucky soul....good luck everyone!

WTH, I’m not getting any younger. Life went to crap directly after the last THP Event I was in, so maybe I need this to turn it around....

If entires are still open.... official entry:

For those in the know, I’ve had a massive accident. The Morgan Cup-first piece of light since 07/13.

Good luck everyone...very exciting to see who earned their ticket into the Morgan Cup!!!

I wonder who won, business should pick up when we find that out.
I think a lot of people are wondering who won. Myself included and that other guy @Canadan

For me it's are you still on your island alone, or do you have company :LOL::ROFLMAO::D
You know what I'm so used to being on that island, I'm ok with it. Its only making me stronger ?

I can't help but to open this thread everytime I see a new post was made. Anybody know why that is? :whistle:

I can't help but to open this thread everytime I see a new post was made. Anybody know why that is? :whistle:

I hear ya, I have forecasts to look at and review...work some spreadsheet, update the page, works few spreadsheets, update the page

Waiting on one more person with input and then we will get this announced before end of day

For me it's are you still on your island alone, or do you have company :LOL::ROFLMAO::D

No man is an island if i am around....

Last edited:
You know what I'm so used to being on that island, I'm ok with it. Its only making me stronger ?
King of your castle

Getting married later next summer this might be last chance to enjoy golf/life before the ball & chain! LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don’t worry. You will be able to play a lot of golf again after the divorce. :oops::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back