Gleaming faces
Accommodations First Class
New friends

Champions everyone
Ultimate Experience
Perfection

OFFICIAL ENTRY:
Roses red,violets blue.
Would love another shot cause I played like poo poo......lets effing gooooooooooo

9 letters...

Magical weekend
Outrageous gear
Remarkable venues
Gleaming faces
Accommodations First Class
New friends

Champions everyone
Ultimate Experience
Perfection

Failure! That's more than 20 words!

Having closely followed every MC since 2013, I want to experience the intense gamut of emotions displayed by past participants.

entry:
I'd be overjoyed to take part in an event that further demonstrates the sense of community at THP!

P.S. My family name is Morgan, custom monogrammed bag would make me look pretty badass ;-)

P.S. My family name is Morgan, custom monogrammed bag would make me look pretty badass ;-)

Watch this, I think you will see some fun gear.

Yeah, I'm not even sure what to say after watching this...
Kind of a combination of sheer jealousy, excitement with slight dampness in the eyes mixed in!
Very cool!

• Love
Reactions: JB
The memories are real, the golf and venue is real, the swag is real, not doubt it's the Morgan Cup.

Kind of a combination of sheer jealousy, excitement with slight dampness in the eyes mixed in!
Very cool!
And here's the ridiculous part...

THP has somehow found a way to make this event more ridiculous every single year. 2020 coming in like a tidal wave!

Entry:
Morgan Cup is so special to this site and would be an honor to participate and give my all

Very cool!
That was just a small sample of what an amazing weekend that was! THP is bringing the heat in 2020, no doubt it will be awesome!

Would love to be part of something so special and make memories to last a lifetime!

Official Entry:

Why? If I’m not mistaken, it’s the only THP Experience to be named after one of it’s Founder’s. Enough said!!!

MC Dreaming:

Rolling highest caliber memories,
with highest caliber friends.
THE Flagship Experience
Singularly progressive and inclusive hosts #CPG #THP

Oh man time to put the thinking cap on!!!

First event I’ve been able to take a stab at getting into in awhile, so here goes:

I’ve missed the comradery that comes with THP events. Time to golf with Hackers in Paradise, at Morgan Cup 2020.

First event I’ve been able to take a stab at getting into in awhile, so here goes:

I’ve missed the comradery that comes with THP events. Time to golf with Hackers in Paradise, at Morgan Cup 2020.
Buuuuut mostly Hackers, right?!??!?!

Highlight. Of. My. Year. I might need to try for this golden ticket but I’m torn because I need others to experience the greatness and hopefully it carries someone else’s year.

Some great entries in here, keep them coming.

looking forward to seeing who makes the jump to Team Hackers or Team Paradise
Did you sneeze at the end of that comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back