CONTEST Golden Ticket for the 2020 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, nice! Huge opportunity! Good luck guys and gals!

I want in because the MorganCup holds a special historical meaning to THP and Cobra understands how to embrace that!!

Official Entry:
The gear and golf speak for themselves. The friendships last a lifetime and even beyond. This one is special.

People, plain and simple. The history of this event is legend, the equipment is outstanding, but the people are special.

Its more than just golf, it’s a life changing experience of people, golf, competition, and comradery.

#JDTOXNEEDSME

Unbelievable!!! I'm bummed those dates don't work for me but can't wait to see who gets this!

Its more than just golf, it’s a life changing experience of people, golf, competition, and comradery.

#JDTOXNEEDSME
Probably.... But... #TeamHackersHasMoreFun

Official Entry:

Team Paradise for life. It's more than golf and gear. It's a group of friends. #Redemption

Since joining two things I have dreamed of participating in are the Morgan Cup and a UTAH THP Event.

Would love the opportunity to meet my first THPers at such a awesome event and been pondering One length irons.:cool:

Official entry:

Would LOVE to pair up with the Forge tec irons again. I MISS MY BABIES SSSSSOOOOOO MMMMUUUUUCCCCCHHHH!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Official Entry:

The Morgan Cup is the ultimate competition and to be a part of it would be an amazing privilege!

With a nod to Top Gear, my official entry:

Some say it’s sports paramount event and a dream come true. All I know is it’s called The Morgan Cup.

Official Entry :
Redemption; to help Jose and Jeremy take the fight to the Hackers and bring the Morgan Cup back to Paradise!

This is such a great event. Mike and Jose are awesome. Best of luck to everyone who is entering.

Thp is the best thing that has ever happened in my golfing life. I want more. I need more. Soon.

My Entry:
my first THP event this past weekend=awesome
Morgan Cup=ultimate awesomeness
Cobra/Puma Golf=awesome equipment and apparel

Official entry:

It would be an honor and a privilege, with memories to last a lifetime.

Official Entry:

The Morgan Cup is the ultimate competition and to be a part of it would be an amazing privilege!

Don’t forget to join the AC to have your entry qualify.

Official Entry:

The legend that's The Morgan Cup, isn't about gear or swag - while nice. The friendships built are what it's about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back