Creating friendships
Ultimately
Prolong the memories!

Official poetic entry:

Morgan cup event?
Who could pass up Cobra golf
Utah. May. I'm in

Entry:

Jeremy needs his Garfunkel to his Simon, a pirana in the lake, bringing laughter and excitement taking home the CUP!

Entry:

Jeremy needs his Garfunkel to his Simon, a pirana in the lake, bringing laughter and excitement taking home the CUP!
#NotGuaranteedItsASpotForParadise
#DidNotWantYouAnywaysLMAO
#NotBitterYouAreBitter

Official entry:

Simply put, the Morgan Cup was an experience that I want to be part of again!! Team Hackers, baby!!

This is just awesome.

Official Entry:
I would be honored to participate in an event that is the pinnacle of the true THP culture!

This one just hit social media including Instagram Stories. Going to be fun.

Wow ,Oh Boy, That would be great:confused::confused:

Entry:
No better way to honor someone than to name and host a world class experience after them! Well done JB!!

Offical Entry:

I want to be included in the Hackers, or Paradise, brotherhood, contribute to the tradition, and upgrade my F6+ Driver!

Entry:

A profound bucket list experience for those that love great comradery, gear, competition and memories. My #1 choice for 2020!

Offical Entry:

I want to be included in the Hackers, or Paradise, brotherhood, contribute to the tradition, and upgrade my F6+ Driver!

Flag for unnecessary taunting.

Flag for unnecessary taunting.

Haha all in good fun! I'm enjoying the banter already and didn't want to miss out!

Always an absolutely incredible event. Team Hackers for life! :cool: (not an entry)

Last edited:
Entry:

Nothing compares to trip like this with old / new friends! Memories are priceless at any age!

Entry:

Nothing compares to trip like this with old / new friends! Memories are priceless at any age!

Dont forget your 2020 AC. Thanks.

Entry:

Never owned Cobra clubs before, what better way to start than with a whole new set of beautiful clubs!

Man, just saw this and the dates aren't the best, would I be a bad dad if I signed up for this with the wife out of the country?

Entry:

20 words isn't enough. I'd love to experience a THP event like no other with some of the greatest folks.

Entry:

20 words isn't enough. I'd love to experience a THP event like no other with some of the greatest folks.

Dont forget your 2020 AC my friend.

I'm not that guy.... I want to be.... but deep down inside is this big marshmallow :cool:

It’s beginning to protrude from your midsection.

Official Entry:

Morgan Cup, Puma, Cobra, Golf with THP'rs....pretty much everything on a bucket list. I need to be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back