CONTEST Golden Ticket for the 2020 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The opportunity to play a team environment competitively sounds like an amazing opportunity to be a part of!

@Stemmy66

I wouldnt have put it up if i didnt love you man!

I was scrolling through photos on my flight the other night and found it. Couldnt resist, too many amazing memories.

Official entry:

The Morgan Cup:
The very essence of THP.
Steeped in tradition.
Friends becoming family.
Humility and honor awaiting all participants.

/end of entry

Good luck everyone and thank you for the opportunity, THP.

Lol.... @Stemmy66 thats a great reaction. If people don’t want in this event they are literally nuts. LittleRat & YAGs are amazing dudes who love taking the time to discuss all things golf n cobra

@Stemmy66

I wouldnt have put it up if i didnt love you man!

I was scrolling through photos on my flight the other night and found it. Couldnt resist, too many amazing memories.
I expect to never live this down.... good this happened a couple years ago.... my knees are so bad now I don’t think they bend that far anymore!

Watch this, I think you will see some fun gear.

Damn, I remember following this event last year and refreshing like a madman. Everyone did such a good job of keeping us up to date and @OITW was off the chain with his rapid fire posts (appreciate it, brother). Watching that video again is such a great reminder of how awesome this event truly is. Can't wait to see who all gets to go this year (not gonna lie, my fingers are TIGHTLY crossed).

Hard working RN in ICU, love golf to my core. Bust my ass caring for others, would love this!

This will stay open for a bit longer

EPIC!! This would be EPIC!!

Entry:
I watched from the sidelines and finally became an Albatross. Love equipment and meeting new people. This would be a great introduction to the THP life.

need to see if my age has affected my ability to compete while having an awesome time with thp/cobra

on a side note. If anyone has a calender from st judes there is a month with a picture of a cool young lady named sasha stephens from lacrosse wi. She is my cousins daughter. Had a hell of a fight and is doing great!

Official Entry:
Life’s changed and memories made with gear and competition second to none. The Morgan Cup an event like no other.

need to see if my age has affected my ability to compete while having an awesome time with thp/cobra

on a side note. If anyone has a calender from st judes there is a month with a picture of a cool young lady named sasha stephens from lacrosse wi. She is my cousins daughter. Had a hell of a fight and is doing great!
that's awesome! Congrats to her for kicking that ******* disease's butt.

That's great to hear! Here's to her continued health!

You have probably seen a lot of posts discussing it, but now you can win a THP Golden Ticket that can give automatic entry into an experience to remember forever. What is it?

A full bag of 13 clubs from Cobra Golf
Apparel Scripting from PUMA Golf
Footwear from PUMA Golf
Accessories, Bag and so much more.

Multiple rounds of team golf in Utah (Course TBA)
Dates: May 15-17th

View attachment 8913165

Rules: You must be a 2020 Albatross Club Member to enter this contest. THP Experiences are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique events filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

How to Enter
Post in 20 words or less, why you want to play in this experience, get a bag full of equipment and a ton more.

That's it. Then sit back for a few days, jump into some conversations on the forum and see if you are the winner of that shiny ticket above.

View attachment 8913164

Good luck everybody and we look forward to seeing who will be joining in on the fun.
There are costs associated for entry into the Morgan Cup
As a THP new member, I'm looking to play in the Morgan Cup and to engage with this terrific group.

Entry:

THP, Cobra, Utah golf equals unforgettable experiences Just like CDA. Would love to be a part of another great trip.

Tough sledding in here for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back