Golf Ball Retriever Cover

Selasmit

Scholar of the game...
Reaction score
Handicap
It's a sad fact that I spend a little too long fishing my lost balls out of the edge of water hazards, and thus it is borderline essential for me to pack my ball retriever in the bag. My only pet-peeve is that I have to be extra careful that it doesn't hurt the driver or 3 wood as I put them back in the bag (even though they have their own head cover).

Does anyone else keep a scoop in the bag, and if so, do you put a cover etc over the end of it as added protection for the finish of your long clubs?

Nope, stopped carrying one years ago. I use now to knock down the wasp nests after I spray them.

Stopped carrying one 4 or 5 years ago when I accumulated too many golf balls at my house. Thinking a knit hybrid cover would do the trick to cover the end of it.

Haven't had one in probably 40 years.

I carry one but it's a small foldable one that fits in a pocket. Haven't used it in probably 2 or 3 years as the goal is to not hit it in the water. :D

I carry one but it's a small foldable one that fits in a pocket...
Same. Collapsible one that fits in the side pocket of the bag.

If my ball goes in the water and I cant get it out with a wedge I dont deserve to get it back...

My opinion

Back