yay or nay???????? Theres no way anyone has ever bought these in the history of golf right? Im pretty sure they arent new. I think they are a few years old. Have to be.
I dont know, I jumped on the fj sight and there they were. I almost threw up

I wear $59, 3/4 top walking shoes for all my foot needs. Sometimes they are on sale for $34.99. They have an aggressive sole that easily mimics soft spikes.

These shoes/boots do double duty for me.

I keep/wear two pair around all the time. I usually purchase 4 pair every 12 months.

My feet love me.

I might do a high top golf shoe, but I ain't doing that one.

As a winter and bad weather golfer I have pondered those before but I just didn't get what they bring to the table. If they were insulated I would be 100% in because my feet do get cold during winter rounds.

With that said is there an insulated golf boot/shoe out there?

No.... well more like **** NO! Those are a disaster.

helllllllll nay

If it’s cold and wet enough to wear those, I wouldn’t be golfing anyway. Too many good days to golf on bad days.

No way I could sport those out on the course. I wouldn't even be buried in them.

Playing in all conditions Yay, if they keep my feet warm/dry.

IMO Nike makes a few that are better and more visually appealing

PNW here. Can confirm that feet will get wet for at least half of the year. Rainy season runs from October to April.
Wet enough to require a boot though? I have shoes and both sets seem just fine unless the course has terrible drainage in the first place.
<---- also in PNW a bit further North, so genuinely curious

Wet enough to require a boot though? I have shoes and both sets seem just fine unless the course has terrible drainage in the first place.
<---- also in PNW a bit further North, so genuinely curious

I suppose it depends on your shoes and the course. Honestly, I’ve only played one course since living here, but it was a swamp in November. In general over the last five years though, I nearly always wear waterproof boots any time I go outside from Oct-May if I expect to be walking on grass at all. Had a few too many incidents of wet socks and shoes when I first moved here from SoCal.

Back