Golf cart cover and heater

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all,

Anyone use a golf cart cover and heater in the winter? If so, which ones? Have to play Sunday and it is supposed to be quite cold...looking to make a ponder into a purchase.

Cheers,
D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personal cart or the course’s?

No real help here but you could hotbox your cartner with a cart cover. I would suggest a half pack of camel no filters followed by a stogie and a few bong rips.

Enjoy.

Check out amazon the covers can be had for $100 on up depending on what you want to spend. If your a Prime member you’ll have it by Saturday.

You can get those little propane sunflower heaters really cheap.

Best money you will spend on cold/winter golf play. Few years ago played a tournament and it was in the high 30's and wind blowing 20mph. Miserable. Couldn't feel a thing. Next year, same tournament, brought a cart cover and heater, low 40's and it was like summer. I don't play a lot of cold rounds of golf but if I do a cart cover and heater will be joining from here on out.

Several people in my league use them regularly. Golf Galaxy had some on sale earlier this year for under $50, I thought about picking one up several times but never pulled the trigger. To me if its that cold, I'm not playing...and thats why I don't own one.

Several people in my league use them regularly. Golf Galaxy had some on sale earlier this year for under $50, I thought about picking one up several times but never pulled the trigger. To me if its that cold, I'm not playing...and thats why I don't own one.

I normally wouldn’t play, but the issue here is that its a two man club championship final match...so i have no choice! Lol

702a3c8223f13c64e26ac35fd14ebff2.jpg

Picked up this mama jamma and a cart cover!

Testing the heater to make sure it works. Seems pretty toyt so far! Test begins tomorrow.

702a3c8223f13c64e26ac35fd14ebff2.jpg

Picked up this mama jamma and a cart cover!

Testing the heater to make sure it works. Seems pretty toyt so far! Test begins tomorrow.

That heater works great.

That heater works great.

Good to know! Hope so. It is quite a bit bigger than I had imagined

have you resolved your issue? i'd also need a heater for this winter. Besides, my friend is really into golf, this is his favorite activity when it comes to spare time. My friends and I try to support him and spend this time playing golf with him as well. By the way, he had some problems with his golf cart. He was keeping his golf cart next to the garage, but without any cover. Some time passed and the condition of this cart became just awful because of the rain, heat and other weather conditions. So, we, having seen that he's upset, decided to purchase him a new golf cart with a golf cart cover(which we've chosen owing to the article-https://ladi6.com/golf-cart-covers/). Besides, great site so check!

Last edited:
Back