Also, Morgan Cuppers should take note: there is a LiDAR version of Sand Hollow available for TGC2019

Here's a picture from the 12th tee for the hole in one. I used a 5i.

HOI.jpg

This game is fun once you get a handle on the short game stuff.

They really need to fix the flop short. Badly.

Yeah, it does need some work. It really makes you have to get creative with your shot sometimes.

Reactions: KEV
Has anyone played this course? Firethorn National is an Augusta National CC clone and a pretty good one at that.

Firethorn12.jpg

Firethorn13.jpg

Yes, I have. It's tricky but yeah it's as good as the Magnolia National was in the original Golf Club release.

Yes, I have. It's tricky but yeah it's as good as the Magnolia National was in the original Golf Club release.

This was the version I saw the other night. Have you guys tried Withering Straights yet?

This was the version I saw the other night. Have you guys tried Withering Straights yet?

It's on my list. Apparently if you were too good a course, courses were chirping for likeness and wanted their stuff removed. I mean I get it, but also... Whitering Straights.

I suppose I should learn how to spell one of these days, my bad!!! I meant Whistling Straits. :LOL:

Played a course over the weekend called Old Head Links Club in Ireland.

OldHead_2.jpgOld Head_6.jpg

Just got down playing a course called Indonesia Golf Club. Pretty cool course, shot 40/39=79. If I ever learn to putt I'm gonna be dangerous. Oh heck, that sounds too much like the real golf on the green for my liking. :laughing:

Anyway, here a couple of screenies from that course

Image13.jpg

Image4.jpg

Last edited:
I really need a new graphics card to play this, as the one currently in my machine is way out of date for the specs needed

Quite the run at Augusta from the member tees... hand slipped on 17 and messed everything up

firethorn.jpg

I have just checked the specs properly for the game - I assumed my graphics card would be too old to handle this, but potentially it might be able to do it, so I might just have to purchase this soon and then maybe look at upgrading my graphics card later if I want more from it

I have just checked the specs properly for the game - I assumed my graphics card would be too old to handle this, but potentially it might be able to do it, so I might just have to purchase this soon and then maybe look at upgrading my graphics card later if I want more from it

Either way GC 19 is way cool. This game is loads of fun. The hardest part of the game for me sofar is the putting. Either I'm good or I'm really bad.

I asked this in the other thread about The Golf Club but didn't get a response. I meet the minimum requirements in regard to my graphics card but my processor falls a hair short on the minimum, 2.70GHz vs a stated min of 2.80GHz. Will the game still work flawlessly with the processor slightly under spec?

Back