Quite the run at Augusta from the member tees... hand slipped on 17 and messed everything up

View attachment 8936286
Nice shooting, sir!!!
I asked this in the other thread about The Golf Club but didn't get a response. I meet the minimum requirements in regard to my graphics card but my processor falls a hair short on the minimum, 2.70GHz vs a stated min of 2.80GHz. Will the game still work flawlessly with the processor slightly under spec?

I think if you run the game with minimal specs or just beneath, you'll probably experienced some lag in the game play. Give it a try and see what happens. You can always upgrade your system if you feel the need.

I asked this in the other thread about The Golf Club but didn't get a response. I meet the minimum requirements in regard to my graphics card but my processor falls a hair short on the minimum, 2.70GHz vs a stated min of 2.80GHz. Will the game still work flawlessly with the processor slightly under spec?
I'm running on an i7 2.6 Ghz with an Nvidia GTX 960M and have no issues.

I'm running on an i7 2.6 Ghz with an Nvidia GTX 960M and have no issues.
Processor is fine for me, I have the i5 4690 @ 3.50 GHz, but my graphics card is only an older GTX 560 Ti

Minimum specs are a GTX 650 and recommended is the GTX 660, and when I compared the 560 Ti against the 650 there wasn't much difference so I might be able to get away with it. I may just decide to upgrade to the recent RTX 2060 range as that will be more than enough for what I use my PC for and it should last me for quite some time with how much I play games on it

How many different incarnations of Augusta are there in GC 19? I've seen three and played one. So far I've seen Southern, Firethorn, and Magnolia courses.

Last edited:
Played a course over the weekend called Old Head Links Club in Ireland.

View attachment 8936004View attachment 8936002

I had the opportunity to play that course for real a couple of years ago. We went to Ireland to visit my wife’s family and one of her cousins worked there. He could have gotten me on for free but I wasn’t playing golf at the time. Truly regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played a course over the weekend called Old Head Links Club in Ireland.

View attachment 8936004View attachment 8936002

I had the opportunity to play that course for real a couple of years ago. We went to Ireland to visit my wife’s family and one of her cousins worked there. He could have gotten me on for free but I wasn’t playing golf at the time. Truly regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This hole was a real croc............ o_O

Image14.jpg

For you PC gamers, how do you set up an online game? @fairwaynut and I tried to play and it seemed to work ok for me, but he was not able to see any of my shots. I'd appreciate any advice you have.

For you PC gamers, how do you set up an online game? @fairwaynut and I tried to play and it seemed to work ok for me, but he was not able to see any of my shots. I'd appreciate any advice you have.
You guys need to turn “turn order” on in the custom rules when you’re setting up the game :)
Unless you’re saying you saw his swings but he couldn’t see yours. Then I have no idea lol

You guys need to turn “turn order” on in the custom rules when you’re setting up the game :)
I had it on in my settings, I guess he needed to do the same?

I had it on in my settings, I guess he needed to do the same?
Granted I'm on xbox so it may be different, but when I set up a game with my buddy, I was the only one who needed to do that for the set up since it was my lobby. It may be different for PC and I know you asked for PC players, I was just trying to help :)

Faltered down the stretch again as usual, but still managed 2 under for the round at St Enodoc GC, Cornwall. Had my second HOI on the 8th hole, 176 yds. Hit 7i. :cool:

Hey Dartgod, I'll have the Turn Order checked when I'm on tomorrow night. (y)

St Enodoc GC, Cornwall (L).jpg

Faltered down the stretch again as usual, but still managed 2 under for the round at St Enodoc GC, Cornwall. Had my second HOI on the 8th hole, 176 yds. Hit 7i. :cool:

Hey Dartgod, I'll have the Turn Order checked when I'm on tomorrow night. (y)

View attachment 8936762
wish pc and xbox could play together!

Same here, but that is the situation that prevails as my old man used to say. ;)
you do find some great courses though so I'm going to have to try some of them out!

you do find some great courses though so I'm going to have to try some of them out!

Hope you have as much fun with them as I have.

Does anyone have any crazy, weird or fun courses they have played? We played some a course called Zelda last night that was kind of crazy but there was another that had ships you had to hit over, animals floating above you on the greens and all kinds of crazy stuff. Do you guys have any recommendations for crazy courses?

Does anyone have any crazy, weird or fun courses they have played? We played some a course called Zelda last night that was kind of crazy but there was another that had ships you had to hit over, animals floating above you on the greens and all kinds of crazy stuff. Do you guys have any recommendations for crazy courses?
I just finished this course. A lot of fun and well designed.

HellsRidge11.png

HellsRidge18.png

These are two courses that I very much enjoyed playing. (y)

Image4.jpg

OldHead_2.jpg

@fairwaynut and I finally managed to get an online game going. Next time I'll make sure we aren't playing the shortest tees. :ROFLMAO:

2020-04-11 18_15_11-The Golf Club 2019.png

PS4 players hit me up.

username: skinsscalper

Back