Anyone else unable to go straight back straight through with thumb? I have to grip between my thumb and finger.

Anyone else unable to go straight back straight through with thumb? I have to grip between my thumb and finger.
I can pretty well but I have to rotate my hand a little where I’m barely holding the controller with my finger tips. A normal grip on the controller and I can’t.

:laughing: I finally gave up on the Xbox controller, I couldn't get that joystick to go straight back and forward to save my life. My dispersion on the driving range covered about three counties I think. Using mouse and keyboard on my PC. :rolleyes:

Played a course last night called Royal Troon South Open. I really enjoyed playing this course and scored fairly well also.

Image3.jpg

Image16.jpg

Royal Troon Old Course.jpg

Most of the time I just search until I find one that interests me. I've playing off a list I found on the Golf Club website forum called Top 100 courses in GC 19. I've played about 10 on that list sofar, starting at 100 and working my way up. I've also been playing the Open courses as I go along also.

Most of the time I just search until I find one that interests me. I've playing off a list I found on the Golf Club website forum called Top 100 courses in GC 19. I've played about 10 on that list sofar, starting at 100 and working my way up. I've also been playing the Open courses as I go along also.

I've heard Cabot Cliffs is great and didn't see that on the list...sorry it's #46

Just finsihed up awhile ago playing a course called Florida Lakes. Ended up shooting a 74 (+3). Highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new course to play.

Image27.jpg

Image24.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone playing this using a simulator, or is it all console/PC use?

Is anyone playing this using a simulator, or is it all console/PC use?

Check out the two post by @jpotas on the previous page to the bottom of the page. Posts #194 and #197 to be exact.

Do you play just to play or do you do career mode as well?

Do you play just to play or do you do career mode as well?

Sofar I'm playing just to play, but have been thinking about trying a career. My game isn't all that great at the moment, although I did shoot a 66 (-6) earlier this morning.

I think I'm pulling the trigger on sim software this year.. But that also means a better projector

Check out the two post by @jpotas on the previous page to the bottom of the page. Posts #194 and #197 to be exact.
I play using a Skytrak, it is excellent practice and extremely fun and very accurate. Earlier this week I had a slice show up while playing on my sim, sure as heck I fought a slice while playing 18 holes of real golf yesterday.

Tempted to get in on the PC version. :unsure:

Tempted to get in on the PC version. :unsure:

Don't know if you know it or not but you can use a Xbox controller along as you have Win 10 on your PC. Just thought I would mention it. (y)

Don't know if you know it or not but you can use a Xbox controller along as you have Win 10 on your PC. Just thought I would mention it. (y)

Is the controller definitely better than a keyboard and mouse combo? Thought I read about some frustrations with controllers in this thread?

Is the controller definitely better than a keyboard and mouse combo? Thought I read about some frustrations with controllers in this thread?

The problems you probably read about were from me most likely, I never could get the joystick on the controller straight back and straight forward. My dispersion area covered about three counties. That's why Im using keyboard and mouse. It just works better for me.

For anyone on PC, I had an email notification last night to say this is on offer at the moment

So I have made the purchase and will give it a try at some point to see if my graphics card can handle it. If not, I will have it for when I do get round to upgrading

Saw an article that the game is free to download and play on PC and Xbox One until May 13th

It's on sale on Steam right now for $14.99.

Just got done playing a pretty cool little course called Miami Shores Country Club. I didn't shoot all that well, but it wasn't as bad as it probably could have been. The 6th hole especially killed me. I took a quad on it. Anybody who wants to give it a try should I'd recommend it. As you can see in the screenies below, you'll see what I mean about the 6th hole. :whistle:

Image114.jpg

Miami Shores Country Club.jpg

Ok, I have given this a quick try and my graphics card can handle it, although it ramps the fan up a fair bit at the settings I was running at

So, if anyone is on PC and wants to add me on Steam, I can't remember if it goes off my profile name to add me, but it is 'The Doctor' if someone wants to try and add me - my name is Glenn and the avatar is a picture of a motorcycle
If that doesn't work, let me know your Steam name and I will try to add you

Looks like I will need to go back through this thread and find courses everyone recommends as well at some point

Ok, I have given this a quick try and my graphics card can handle it, although it ramps the fan up a fair bit at the settings I was running at

So, if anyone is on PC and wants to add me on Steam, I can't remember if it goes off my profile name to add me, but it is 'The Doctor' if someone wants to try and add me - my name is Glenn and the avatar is a picture of a motorcycle
If that doesn't work, let me know your Steam name and I will try to add you

Looks like I will need to go back through this thread and find courses everyone recommends as well at some point

I came across the listing below awhile back, and have been playing them periodically as I have the time. It's somebody's top 100 courses listed in Golf Club 2019. Some of the courses are not in the game as I have found out, but alot of them are a pure joy to play. I've tried out all of most of the Open courses as I really like the links courses in the game. Have fun with the game, it really is a blast.

Last edited:
Back