I challenge anybody to show me a par 3 like this. This hole was awesome. Need I say I birdied it!!!

View attachment 8934112

This one is pretty rough. #16 Cypress Point
29c58c5620f871c8e55bffe872f00966.jpg

I managed a par on Skytrak. 238 yard par 3 over water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering what kind of courses you THPers who play GC 2019 favor when your golfing? I'm the liking the links styles courses in the game.

This one is pretty rough. #16 Cypress Point
29c58c5620f871c8e55bffe872f00966.jpg

I managed a par on Skytrak. 238 yard par 3 over water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty tough looking hole. At 238 yds it be a real challenge for me. :whew:

Found Cabot Cliffs(lidar) and am going to play that here soon.

Found Cabot Cliffs(lidar) and am going to play that here soon.
Conservatory and ANGC also have LIDAR versions. ANGC has no trees right now but the elevation and layout are superb.

Kapalua is another great elevation course

I just started a society for us. I don't know if it plays across all platforms but it's (Surprise!) THP Society. I've got two events scheduled. The first is handicapped so all can feel like they have a shot. The second is on a course that doesn't have a handicap rating yet, so it's not capped.

I created the society on PS4. Hopefully it translates across all platforms.

Edit: my username is skinsscalper.

I just started a society for us. I don't know if it plays across all platforms but it's (Surprise!) THP Society. I've got to events scheduled. The first is handicapped so all can feel like they have a shot. The second is on a course that doesn't have a handicap rating yet, so it's not capped.

I created the society on PS4. Hopefully it translates across all platforms.

As I've already found out the game will not cross platforms. I won't be able to join. But great idea for the creating the THP Society. I hope whomever joins have alot fun with it, and I'm sure you will. :rolleyes:

Playing Royal Troon Old Course. New best for me.

Royal Troon Old Course.jpg

Attachments

• 20200403_185328.jpg
    20200403_185328.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 7
20200403_192507.jpg
Just finished Cruden Bay!

Thanks for the heads up. Hadn't played that course yet. Just finished

I afraid to see what you shoot on that course, man!!! BTW, very nice shooting on Cruden Bay. :whew:

I'd really like to hook up with any PC gamers for a round.

I went ahead and published the course I’ve been designing. The front 9 is pretty normal and the back 9 has a little more goofiness to it. It’s called Roaming Hills Golf Club if anyone wants to try it out and give me some feedback.

Has anyone here created a golf course? If so post it does we can play it.

Played a nice short course tonight called Frye Lake Golf Club. Shot OK, nothing spectacular, had a 78. 43/35. Check out the 12 hole. Hole in one, baby!!! :joy::egyptian:

Frye Lake.jpg

Played a nice short course tonight called Frye Lake Golf Club. Shot OK, nothing spectacular, had a 78. 43/35. Check out the 12 hole. Hole in one, baby!!! :joy::egyptian:

Nice, I've come close a few times. I just finished this round. Pretty fun golf course.

smokestone.png

Back