Golf club labels...Anyone using them?

Fingerz

Reaction score
Handicap
Snow!
I am considering putting some golf club labels on my travel set of clubs. I'm thinking just my name and telephone number. I don't usually leave my clubs laying around but it has occurred a few times over the years. I've been lucky to have always gotten the club back.

So my question is does anyone use them? If so, what info did you put on them ? Are they waterproof? Did they start to peel off after a few rounds? I'm just curious before I order them. I apologize if this has been covered already.

I got mine in a tournament some years back, it's just my name and it's laminated so it's waterproof. It's convenient when I leave my bag at the bag drop for registration and caddie assignment purposes.

Other than holding my clubs, I choose a bag design and color that is distinct so I can easily single out my bag from hundreds of other bags, so the tag doesn't serve that purpose.

I do because I nearly lost a rental club. I use these and they work great:

2f1075177a40a670ada0b9eb2b954c2c.jpg

28cad3a77d452aad1dcdb7c76ac1f359.jpg

I checked and they are still in business.

I used to use them and they held up pretty well, and they're very affordable. I always got mine from Pin High: https://www.pinhighinc.com/

I don't if the clubs get lost I just have to take my chances on who is involved!

Ok thank you for the replies and information on other companies.

I used them in the past when Callaway use to give them away for free, but I have not had any since. Nothing wrong with having them.

Back