• TaylorMade

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Titleist

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
Trying to navigate the new Nike Golf website got me wondering which major golf company has the best website.

Based on appearance, creativity, ease of navigation, content, speed, etc. . . .

Who do you think has the best website out of all of the major companies?
(I could only include 10 options for the poll, but feel free to add write-in companies.)

Until I can see Nike's new site....I like Taylormade's. Fun and easy to find everything

Until I can see Nike's new site....I like Taylormade's. Fun and easy to find everything

Oh man, I have the same criticism of TM's site as I do for Nike. Way too much flash and hard to navigate. Faster though. But I've found errors in specifications and inconsistent formatting on TMs.

Im not a fan of TM's website either. Way way too much going on and again too much flash content. I wanted some stats about clubs and remember having to click way too many times to find it.

Callaway was my pick. Page loaded super fast and the info I wanted was right there without any more clicks. Very good setup and what you want to know. Well done.

I've always loved Cobra's site. Sleek, simple, and easy to navigate. It's also unique from most of the competition since it is a black base, not white.

I can honestly say that I have never looked at any of these companies sites except Nike's when I was trying to figure out what lofts were available on the fairwoods about 4-5 years ago. In the last year I have only really looked at Nickents website when I was trying to figure out lofts on certain irons, looking for a wrench, and some other stuff. With the wealth of inside info, new release info and honest reviews here at THP I have never felt the need to read marketing hype from the companies.

Back