Maric

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Do you ever dream you are golfing? I has the weirdest golf dream the other night. I was on the green and realized I forgot my putter. After a friend finished putting I asked to borrow hers. I lined up the putt, took a practice swing and approached the ball. Suddenly the shaft on the putter turned to the consistency pf spaghetti, all wobbly. Tried again, same thing. Friend took the putter. putted again with no problems. I get the putter back and it goes wobbly again. This happens again and again. Weird dream.

The timing of this is impeccable!!!! YES!!!! I had one just last night that I was playing golf, but using chicken nuggets as golf balls. So weird, but the nugget flight was majestic to say the least.

Sounds like you need another vacation Mari.

During the Morgan Cup run up to team selection, I had a dream that I was a participant. However my playing partners were Jack and Arnie. :)

Not to many golf dreams for me but if I have trouble falling asleep I'll start off on the first tee of a golf course and just go thru a round. I'm usually asleep by the 3rd hole!

I have had golf dreams. I’ve had a particular one a few times in the last couple of weeks. I show up at a THP event with no shoes. Not just golf shoes. No shoes at all.

Holy crap....yeah. I have golf dreams constantly. I get stuck in constant golf day dreams while driving.

But when I'm asleep I seem to have the same dream over and over where I somehow misplacing the club I need. For instance using a hybrid on a 136 yd par 3 because it's all I have. It's weird.

I have had a dream where I am playing in a PGA tour event and I get to the first tee and I can’t take the club back. Panic sets in and I wake up.

I promise I am not crazy!

I've had frustration dreams with fishing, basketball and (mostly) golf for much of my life! With golf, a common theme is standing on a tee-box with almost impenetrable brush and trees to hit through. When I finally tee it up, the hole I was going to hit through has moved. I also get the "medicus" or wobbly shaft, or a tee-box that's so narrow that I can't even address the ball...

When I was a kid, I could fly at will and had very positive dreams. That probably ended around 9 or 10, and most dreams now have a frustration element. Probably easy enough to interpret them... hahahaha

Yeah I've had a few golf dreams...pretty sure I had one right before the Grandaddy but I can't remember the details of any of them now unfortunately

That's the only time my brain doesn't let me think about golfing. Golf dreams are rare, but I wouldn't complain if they happened to me more!

I don't dream about golf but I do mentally play golf to fall asleep. Courses I know well and tend to get very detailed about course management, swing mechanics and such. Usually only get 2-3 holes in before zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Had a crazy one last night. A bunch of folks were listening to a presentation about spin rates at various points of flight from impact to first contact with the green.

Man y’all dream about some crazy things. I can’t recall any golf related dreams.

I’ve dreamed about many things, but can’t say I specifically remember having one about golf. I’ll be sure to chime in though if I do!

Oh ,yeah. One of the main themes is I am always running behind, or having to go back to get clubs.

Back