Golf Galaxy and GoldSmith Gift Cards, $100 & $75 Cards for $150

Jimbud

Reaction score
Handicap
I have a couple gift cards I'm not using and might as well move them. $100.00 Golf Galaxy card and a $75.00 Golf Smith card purchased in Minnesota right before the holidays. No expiration date on either gift card. Golf Galaxy may be used online or in store, Golf Smith card is for in store use. $140.00 for both cards. Will mail out ASAP as soon as payment is made. Paypal only. PM me for payment info. Gift Cards SOLD
BSTgiftcard002.jpg

Last edited:
Can they be purchased separately? There's no Golf Galaxy around here and I'd rather not purchase online! Thanks!

I have to ask, how does the buyer know the cards are actually valid and not empty?

I have to ask, how does the buyer know the cards are actually valid and not empty?

Yes, good point!

Theoretically that is what Paypal's buyer protection is there for. Its really no different than purchasing anything online. If you buy a club from someone how can you guarantee they won't just ship you an empty box? You just have to take the person on their word and on the rare occasion it doesn't work out you have Paypal there to back you up.

Remember to always pay using your credit card through Paypal as well. Don't debit it from your Paypal account or bank account. Having the added protection from your credit card company is very handy.

For one thing, Selling a "used up" or all ready redeemed retail gift card would be illegal. If that's what you're insinuating I'm a little offended. Since I'll only take Paypal as a form of payment it would be idiotic to sell a worthless gift card knowing the buyer could easily file a claim with paypal and get a refund.

Judging from your location and member number you're either a administrator, moderator or been around on this forum since day one. If you have a problem with members selling gift cards on BST just let me know and I'll pull the thread.

Can they be purchased separately? There's no Golf Galaxy around here and I'd rather not purchase online! Thanks!

The Golf Galaxy gift card can be used online or in store. I just checked it this morning on the GG website to make sure it can be used and is valid. The Golf Smith card is for in store use.

Owner, Operator, Administrator, Moderator, and Gift Giver. Plus he brings us some great info and Rad events.
For one thing, Selling a "used up" or all ready redeemed retail gift card would be illegal. If that's what you're insinuating I'm a little offended. Since I'll only take Paypal as a form of payment it would be idiotic to sell a worthless gift card knowing the buyer could easily file a claim with paypal and get a refund.

Judging from your location and member number you're either a administrator, moderator or been around on this forum since day one. If you have a problem with members selling gift cards on BST just let me know and I'll pull the thread.

JB is in fact one of the owners, and our fearless leader.
I'm sure he meant no offense, and only asked the same way a protective parent would ask before letting their kids buy anything.

If JB or anyones feels the need to check my ebay user name is Northwoodsantler where I've been a member since 2001. I have 100% positive feedback with over 900 transactions which of about 800 are from sales.

If JB or anyones feels the need to check my ebay user name is Northwoodsantler where I've been a member since 2001. I have 100% positive feedback with over 900 transactions which of about 800 are from sales.

First off, relax and take a deep breath. It was merely a question as I have never seen this before. I dont buy and sell on ebay for many reasons and frankly dont care what someones feedback rating is there. What I do care about is protecting the people of this forum and that is why the question was asked. Nobody was trying to offend, and unless I am a mind reader, how would I know about your stunning ebay feedback rating.

All I see as a mod is someone that is fairly new to the site, selling gift cards and felt as though I should at least ask the question.

Awwkward....

No, just kidding. If I was planning on buying something soon I'd jump on this.

Back