Golf Galaxy Black Friday mailer

Carolina Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf Galaxy Black Friday mailer is disappointing. No special deals that you couldn't get last week, $20 off a hundred and so called deals on clubs that were mark down anyway. Sign of a good golf economy? At least Srixon has a buy two dozen get one dozen free.

Have it right here on my desk. Agreed. Underwhelming

Alot of resfrictions too? DSG has thec29 off but can't use it on callaway, titleist, taylormade etc .. only one you can is bridgestone

Alot of resfrictions too? DSG has thec29 off but can't use it on callaway, titleist, taylormade etc .. only one you can is bridgestone

Can you get the Tour B XS? Best ball I’ve ever used.

I’m based in the UK. Who are DSG?

Can you get the Tour B XS? Best ball I’ve ever used.

I’m based in the UK. Who are DSG?
Yes I believe so.. and its dicks sporting goods, I believe them and golf galaxy are the same company now . $20 off 100 is an ok deal, will have to heavily consider the bridgestones

Amazed how GG and Dicks are still around

I always found that their coupons were super restrictive. Can't use them on most top name brands.

I bought the Cleveland CBX2 with a $20 off coupon. But, when I asked the sales person, he said, no that's price restricted. Wrong, it rung up 20% off. That was in the summer. Not sure if it changed,

Amazed how GG and Dicks are still around

Seems to be the only game in town in the Raleigh area. All other golf retail shops closed. Although, some courses have nice equipment.

Covid. Deals are t going to be as hot when they’re already selling 60% more stuff. I’ve seen it in my industry.

We’re not selling 60% or more but in my business 5% is a big number and we’re up 18% on the year.

So why deep discount and hope to break even when you can sell as much as you can make at a profit? Sucks for us consumers but can’t blame a company owned by stockholders from wanting to make as much money as possible.

Covid. Deals are t going to be as hot when they’re already selling 60% more stuff. I’ve seen it in my industry.

We’re not selling 60% or more but in my business 5% is a big number and we’re up 18% on the year.

So why deep discount and hope to break even when you can sell as much as you can make at a profit? Sucks for us consumers but can’t blame a company owned by stockholders from wanting to make as much money as possible.

Supply and demand. 20 off 100 is not bad. Just use to seeing so many more promos. DSG's 3 for 30 deals were nice. Even the Maxfli Tour ball went up by $10.00 on their two fer deal. From 2 for 50 to 2 for 60.

Back