Golf Ghost does Cabot 2019 - Live Thread

Golf Ghost

Reaction score
Hello all.

Mostly doing this because if not Dan will kick me out of here. However, heading to Cabot to play tomorrow and Saturday. Tomorrow's round is 1:45pm at the Cliffs, then 1:20pm at the Links on Saturday.

Weather: Tomorrow looks to be about 10C (50F), some rain, and blowing 30-40kph (18-25mph for everyone else). Saturday looks to be little less rain, 6C (42F) and little less wind than tomorrow.

Needless to say there will be lots of layers packed and the rain gear is clean and in the bag ready to go.

Due to the weather I'll try and do as much updating as possible, if not I'll be sure to update at the end of each day.

If anyone has any questions or would specifically like for me to capture a photo of something, just let me know.

Will try and post a scripting tonight while packing to get things going.

Scorecards and info for the Cliffs

Same for the Links

As long as the wind isn't crazy we'll be playing the Greens both days.

Have a blast this weekend! Sooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you. These are bucket list courses of mine.

looking forward to following along, this is a place I want to play sooner rather than later. Have fun!

c4c9e63f76863cfe0a77b2e3550ed887.jpg

Little scripting that no one will see as it will probably just be rain gear haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ended up with a beautiful day. Rain held off. Wind died out. Couldn't get off the tee but still had a great time. Will get some photos posted here shortly.

Last edited:
Gorgeous courses! Play well!

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the grounds, lodge, food, etc as well.

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the grounds, lodge, food, etc as well.

The lodging and service is top notch. Most of the lodging was by a young architect who went to my school. He's quickly making a name for himself in Canada.

The service itself is super personal and everyone seems to remember you. Can't brag it up enough.

Have a blast this weekend! Sooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you. These are bucket list courses of mine.

It's a 80 minute flight from Boston, then a 3 hour drive. I have researched this a good bit. This thread revived my interest. I know you would be down for some 36 hole days up there. Plus they are supposed to open a par-3 course next year.

It's a 80 minute flight from Boston, then a 3 hour drive. I have researched this a good bit. This thread revived my interest. I know you would be down for some 36 hole days up there. Plus they are supposed to open a par-3 course next year.

In, when do we leave?

In, when do we leave?

Can't do it this year, but next summer/early fall is definitely a possibility. I think having 4 guys together would be more fun (not that you aren't fun to play with, but you get what I'm saying).

Can't do it this year, but next summer/early fall is definitely a possibility. I think having 4 guys together would be more fun (not that you aren't fun to play with, but you get what I'm saying).

I get it, no worries - also 4 some should get us better rates methinks

I really need to mke sure I get there at some point. This is my biggest bucket list course that I could realistically make happen.

I’d like to get up there next year so keep me in the loop too.

Whoa, these pictures just blew my mind.

Well, I like to play fun golf... need a third?

Par 3 is done now but won't open until next year. I'm trying to convince my company to invest in the lodging. See what happens.

If a group of THP'ers plan on coming, I want in haha. Would love to show off my tiny part of the world.

Back