Golf Gift Cards For Christmas

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
I received a couple gift cards to Loggerhead Golf for Christmas. I’m not sure what to do with them? I’m not looking to replace anything specific in my bag right now, but new releases will be here soon. I could use them to buy some type of technology. Apparel or shoes. They have a full fitting studio. I could do a full bag fitting or take lessons. Get my clubs regripped. Etc. What would you do? Did you get any golf cards for Christmas and what do you plan to do with them?

I didn't get any golf specific gift cards but I did get enough Amazon and Mastercard gc's that I'll be getting at least a new pair of Puma Alphacats.

If it were me, I'd be looking at shoes or pants.

Hang onto those gift cards. Half the excitement is having the scratch to get something unknown in the future.
with Amazon points built up from Xmas shopping, and two Amazon gift cards received, I’m in decent shape to spring for something new in the new year.

Comes down to what you want or have time for. Could do lessons but if you can’t practice the lessons due to work/family commitments it might not be the best investment. Fitting would be great especially if you’re looking to replace something next seasons releases or this years sales. Always could load up on those head covers as well and rotate them each round.

That's all my family got me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. I'm holding onto them right now until the new items get dropped after the 1st of the year. I need a new bag and some ammo, but want to see what the new releases look like before pulling the trigger. I know JB had mentioned that Bag Boy was coming out with something new so that'll be on the radar and I'll look forward to the info on new ball releases etc.

Always suggest Gift Cards because otherwise I'd end up with 6 dozen Nitro's because they were on sale.

Back