Golf Hoodies: Where do you stand now?

Zero issue with it.

I’m in… the Puma Cloudspun are great.

I wonder why there would be hoodie hate?
Some self-appointed purists dislike them because they're not "traditional". Yet you don't see those purists wearing ties, knickers and wool coats when they play. :LOL:

Some self-appointed purists dislike them because they're not "traditional". Yet you don't see those purists wearing ties, knickers and wool coats when they play. :LOL:
I'll make sure I wear my knickers with my hoodie...

Still no, I'll stick with Turtleneck Baby.

I was a strong No. However, I recently bought one. I actually like it.

I like hoodies for golf.

I was a strong No. However, I recently bought one. I actually like it.
Surprised The Shock GIF by The Bachelorette

I’m a “purist” who has changed. :cool: The current offerings as to golf hoodies are comfortable and stylish, at least to me. I never imagined wearing one, but I actually like it.

Never had one but I'm not opposed to them.

Does anyone actually wear the hood of the hoodie? Not against and they look just fine, I just prefer a quarter zip still.

Big fan of them and need to get more. Only have a couple that are golf-specific currently.

I love them. The Wanderlust from Travis Mathew is the best piece of clothing I have ever had.

Still not a fan of hoodies. Golf or any other form.

Keep saying I’m going to buy one but haven’t yet.

Does anyone actually wear the hood of the hoodie? Not against and they look just fine, I just prefer a quarter zip still.
Yup, on cold days I 100% do. Wore it the whole round I played the other day when it was sub 40

Got a underamour course one. It is more of a non golfing purchase altho def have worn it on the course. Also jus picked up a Johnny o. Has to b a quarter zip for me with pockets

Back