Golf in Conway, AR this Saturday?!

ttucliffhanger

2024 Bag Boy Championship - Aqua Men
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Any THPers live close to Conway, AR that would be down for a round at Nutters Chappel this Saturday, the 28th?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Any THPers live close to Conway, AR that would be down for a round at Nutters Chappel this Saturday, the 28th?
I might be able to make that work.

Supposed to be a high of 53* Saturday, soa later tee time might be better. What time were you thinking?

I might be able to make that work.

Supposed to be a high of 53* Saturday, soa later tee time might be better. What time were you thinking?
Probably like 1030. I have a Halloween party to be at at 5 and Batman is expected to make an appearance, lol. I'm Batman btw, haha.

Need to check with my wife to see if we have any obligations on Sat. Should know by tomorrow evening.

Need to check with my wife to see if we have any obligations on Sat. Should know by tomorrow evening.
Sounds good. Thursday morning is the earliest they will let me make a tee time since I'm a member here and all I pay is cart fees, lol.

Dang! The wife already planned a trip down to south AR to see her folks this weekend. I enjoy Nutters, its a fun course!

Dang! The wife already planned a trip down to south AR to see her folks this weekend. I enjoy Nutters, its a fun course!
Shakey is probably coming down. Would be an awesome time, but I understand. Happy wife is a happy life, lol.

Any word?

If it wasn’t my wife’s birthday on the 28th, I would have made the trip down there to play!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tee time is set for 1030. Just let me know if you're able to make it. I'll be going either way.

Unfortunately I can't make it Saturday. We'll be out of town.

Have to do it another time.

Unfortunately I can't make it Saturday. We'll be out of town.

Have to do it another time.
No worries. Maybe we can get the whole Arkansas gang together soon.

Back