Golf in Dallas area in feb-mars? anything open?

flix

banter Viking!
Reaction score
Handicap
EGA 14.6
Anything open at that time of the year in the Dallas area? feb-march? bad spelling in topic ;)

Just wondering since it looks like i will be flying over next year and thinking about bringing the sticks :)

But i have no clue if any course have open at that time of the year, i know it must be cold to the local inhabitants but for a Swede it will probably be like a spring day temperature wise :D

And if so, do you have any recommendations of courses to visit?

Last edited:
There's a few Texas members that aren't awake yet. They'll give you the scoop I'm sure.

Unless there is snow on the ground the courses will typically be open. Weather could be in the teens to 70's, I've played at least once every month this year. Feb/Mar are the two coldest months.

Unless there is snow on the ground the courses will typically be open. Weather could be in the teens to 70's, I've played at least once every month this year. Feb/Mar are the two coldest months.

ty for info

In the Dallas area, you'll be seeing between the 50 and 70 range for highs in those months. Most courses should be open. However it can be a bit unpredictable, and it'll randomly have points where the temps will struggle to break 40.

To quote Bill Engvall " If there is an inch of snow...SHUT THE STATE DOWN!!!!" But if not look for 50s to 70s like the folks above stated :). Very strange time of year, sleet one day, sunny and 75 the next lol

Back