Golf is fickle-even for the pros

Golf is definately a funny game. So many things can go wrong, or right at any level of play.

I couldn't even begin to count the number of "fickle pickles" situations I've been in over the years. I just know they are a big teason I have continued to play this game.

In their defense the after party may still be lingering. 🤣

That's amazing, but it makes me feel better about my ups and downs.

It's a humbling game for sure.

Crazy game for sure.

We have this saying Down Under - Winners are Grinners. It will take Cam and Matt more than one week to come down from their experiences of last week. I know Cam will switch off until the Masters. Matt will probably be the same.

True that! At the Hewlett- Packard back in November, Jason Kokrak was so discouraged with his game that he thought about withdrawing! He got his swing coach on the smart phone and had his caddie hold it so he could watch Kokrak swing. He was able to get him straightened out, and he wound up winning! I guess that's why a sideways round shouldn't bother us all that much. The pros have them too!

Tyrell Hatton came tot he par 5 18th with a score at 5 under for the day and in the top 10. 9 shots later he signed for a 71, bet he was an angry golfer!

Back