Golf is fun but with THP’ers it’s better

billyh

Goodwill Hunter
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lot
Big thanks to @Carolina Dundee for the invite today! I’ve got to say, his ball flight off the drive is awesome! I dropped a couple bombs off the tee and was able to make some great shots too. It was a real treat to shoot my first legit sub 100 round today, and to share that experience with another THP’er made it even better! Looking back, I wish I could have taken some pics today, but just being able to share the course and having fun while playing a round of 18 was more than enough to make me happy. Again, thanks Brent for the invite! I look forward to next year!

Congrats on the personal best and getting to share it!

Great time to shoot a personal best. Congrats.

Alright! Great round! I've got my first round with a THPer, @GoldenBuff, in August and I can't wait!

Big thanks to @Carolina Dundee for the invite today! I’ve got to say, his ball flight off the drive is awesome! I dropped a couple bombs off the tee and was able to make some great shots too. It was a real treat to shoot my first legit sub 100 round today, and to share that experience with another THP’er made it even better! Looking back, I wish I could have taken some pics today, but just being able to share the course and having fun while playing a round of 18 was more than enough to make me happy. Again, thanks Brent for the invite! I look forward to next year!

Thanks to @billyh for taking the time to come out on a Thursday morning and play golf with us. Out of the gate billy was on the par train and at the end of the round when he said this was his first legit sub 100 round I was shocked because of how solid his play was.

I appreciate the compliment on the tee balls and we will definitely play again.

Back