Golf League Website Recommendations?

Nate<80

Team Hackers, Morgan Cup 2022
Reaction score
Handicap
11.3 Grint
I have used fringegolfers.com for the last few years and it is not the best platform. Although, it is free. For those that are playing in leagues, are there any other sites you would recommend?

Does it have to be free?

It does not have to be free. But don't really care to pay big bucks after all these years getting by with this other software.

Our league uses imagolfer.com - but the club sets everything up so I can't speak to how user-friendly it is. The interface is admittedly a bit archaic but it gets the job done.

Looks like it runs $7.50/golfer for the entire season for a single league.

I have to think there are better options out there - sorry I can't be more help.

Our league uses imagolfer.com - but the club sets everything up so I can't speak to how user-friendly it is. The interface is admittedly a bit archaic but it gets the job done.

Looks like it runs $7.50/golfer for the entire season for a single league.

I have to think there are better options out there - sorry I can't be more help.

Okay cool, thanks for throwing an option out there!

Leaguegolfer.com
$99/year, unlimited golfers, great/easy to use website and a 21 day free trial.
Used it as secretary of a golf league for years. Highly recommended.

Leaguegolfer.com
$99/year, unlimited golfers, great/easy to use website and a 21 day free trial.
Used it as secretary of a golf league for years. Highly recommended.

Noice, will check that one out. $100 is not horrible, I think I could get the guys to buy in. Thank you

The league manager we use (been using it for many years) is http://golf.leaguesync.com/
It is adequate but I've not personally been the league manager so don't know all the behind the scenes stuff that goes on. I believe it is free but hasn't been updated in years and some forum entries suggest the developer is probably not working on it anymore. I did a quick check and see that there were several league managers asking for handicap calculation changes for the new 2020 World Handicap algorithm but never saw anything implemented (though I think there were some workarounds posted).
Anyway, just another one to check out. BTW, one of the later posts in their forum listed these alternatives:
Some potential options (that have active support) that I have been looking at are:
GolfSoftware.com ($5/player/year) <- Probably the best solution out there - but you pay for it.
Fringegolfers.com (Free - Ad based) <- Has a lot of potential, but the user interface is not a user friendly as LeagueSync in some area.
Golfleague.us (cost varies on options)
GolfLeagueTracker.com ($99 for 30 rounds)
LeagueGolfer.com ($99/yr)
x4Golf.com ($45/yr)
MyCloudLeague.com (Free - Ad based)

The league manager we use (been using it for many years) is http://golf.leaguesync.com/
It is adequate but I've not personally been the league manager so don't know all the behind the scenes stuff that goes on. I believe it is free but hasn't been updated in years and some forum entries suggest the developer is probably not working on it anymore. I did a quick check and see that there were several league managers asking for handicap calculation changes for the new 2020 World Handicap algorithm but never saw anything implemented (though I think there were some workarounds posted).
Anyway, just another one to check out. BTW, one of the later posts in their forum listed these alternatives:
Some potential options (that have active support) that I have been looking at are:
GolfSoftware.com ($5/player/year) <- Probably the best solution out there - but you pay for it.
Fringegolfers.com (Free - Ad based) <- Has a lot of potential, but the user interface is not a user friendly as LeagueSync in some area.
Golfleague.us (cost varies on options)
GolfLeagueTracker.com ($99 for 30 rounds)
LeagueGolfer.com ($99/yr)
x4Golf.com ($45/yr)
MyCloudLeague.com (Free - Ad based)

Awesome, super informative. Thanks @MagicSpell!

Back