Golf pants: belt or no belt?

Do you generally wear golf pants with a belt or without a belt?

• Belt

Votes: 105 94.6%
  • No belt

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Both

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters

If your pants have belt loops, wear a belt. Golf or not.

Unless you are wearing suspenders.

Well, unfortunately, that is me. I just don't have enough rear-end to give my pants anything to hang on to....belt or not. So, to be kind to others....suspenders it is!
I can't say I like the look. But a man gets to a point in his life, where it just does not matter!

Belt, always a belt

Even though there are no, no votes, I will also jump in and say absolutely a belt. I wear a belt with normal pants and shorts as well as golf pants and shorts regardless of fit. Just feels better to me. Even if I’m not tucking in, I have a belt on. It’s just part of my wardrobe on or off the course

Team belt. Lizard, croc, ostrich leg, whatever.
IMG_0184.JPG

I wear a belt 100% of the time, unless I have gym shorts on, pants or shorts I'm always wearing a belt

Golf or not, I ALWAYS wear a belt, even if not needed.

A belt, a belt, a belt.....ALWAYS a belt!

I voted for both. I recently started wearing UA joggers that do not have belt loops, so no need there. If I'm wearing traditional golf pants I would definitely wear a belt though.

Bruh....red card violation for no belt. ;);)

Tucked in shirt and definitely belt. Usually don't have to tuck my shirt in so at that point it depends on whether I need one to hold my pants up. Probably about 50% of the time.

Always a belt, even if one isn't needed. It just looks better that way to me.

None of those are official Puma gear. @jdtox, what kind of outfit you running over there this year?
Just cuz I am married to brand now doesn't mean I forget my ho past. Lol

no belt is only suitable if you have a jacket or something similar that covers -- otherwise you're just a slob and should only be playing at the grottiest muni layouts.

I have honestly never found a pair of pants that I can wear without a belt since I was probably 8 years old.. Belts are a must.

Is wearing pants/shorts with a tucked in shirt and no belt even a thing?

Most guys, when getting up in age, need a belt whether their shirt is tucked in or not. Otherwise, the pants would be falling down. Nobody wants to see that! So, I have to wear a belt.

Stick with your general. Wear the belt.

Unless wearing sweatpants, I always wear a belt with any pants I wear.

Best belt I have is the Next Belt. Perfect for golf and the right style is great for professional clothing as well.

Loving the full fledged agreement in here lol

If your pants have belt loops you should be wearing a belt, regardless of whether or not you're playing golf (unless you're a child of course).

I have no a$$ so if I don’t wear a belt the pants will come down. Nobody needs to see that. They might get a glimpse of that anyways if I don’t hit it past the forward tees.
Well that would be a hazard and appropriate penalty applied ) within 2 club lengths lol .

Back