Golf pants on tour

Soonerball

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.1
So I have been looking into a good pair of golf pants and have been struggling to find a lot of information about what kinds of pants tour players wear. I was especially wondering what kind of pants Snedeker was wearing in the final round of the Tour Championship. Does anyone know any popular brands for pants on tour?
961589-brandt-snedeker.jpg

Couldn't see any brands on any video or pictures

Most of them wear whatever their sponsors make. I believe Sneds is sponsored by Adidas, which would mean those are some of the ClimaLite pants.

EDIT: Those could also be Ashworth...I think.

Lots of Nike, adidas and tons of other brands. I believe Brandt is still wearing Peter Millar, but that is going strictly off of memory.

Yes Sneds' apparel is Peter Millar. One of the popular pants guys wear on tour is Elevee but they are super expensive like $300-400 per pair. If thats not in your budget (like most people) I have a couple pairs of IJP Design (Ian Poulter's company) trousers and they are great. IJP is high fashion but the quality is extremely high as well. They are a polyester/wool blend. They have Teflon fabric protector technology making it so they slightly repel water. Additionally they utilize supercrease, so the crease will stay in the pants through washing, dry cleaning, etc. They offer solids as well as limited edition tartans and most have the golf slit at the bottom of the pant leg. Best of luck on your hunt.

Back