Golf pants quality?

Luchnia

You will never conquer golf.
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, so I thought I would buy a few more pairs of golf pants. I bought two new pair of IZODs and a pair of J C Penney golf pants. I am surprised that the IZOD pants seem to be lacking the quality of the other two pair of IZODs I have from about 10 years ago.

Anyone noticing quality is lacking now? I suppose with everything they cut more corners - soon golf pants will be like tissue paper. The Penney's golf pants are decent, but still seem a bit lacking.

I stick with Puma pants. Feel and fit great.

Ok, so I thought I would buy a few more pairs of golf pants. I bought two new pair of IZODs and a pair of J C Penney golf pants. I am surprised that the IZOD pants seem to be lacking the quality of the other two pair of IZODs I have from about 10 years ago.

Anyone noticing quality is lacking now? I suppose with everything they cut more corners - soon golf pants will be like tissue paper. The Penney's golf pants are decent, but still seem a bit lacking.

Which Izods did you get? I recently bought a pair and when I received them, immediately bought a second pair. Compared to many pants I’ve bought, they are fantastic at any price, let alone their ultra low price.

Are you disappointed in the weight of the material? Some models are certainly more lightweight than others and more designed to be a flexible summer pant.

I wear slacks that I wear to work. Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, and others. To me, they're the same thing... but I'm easy to please in some things.

Hope you find the pants you like

Which Izods did you get? I recently bought a pair and when I received them, immediately bought a second pair. Compared to many pants I’ve bought, they are fantastic at any price, let alone their ultra low price.

Are you disappointed in the weight of the material? Some models are certainly more lightweight than others and more designed to be a flexible summer pant.
I will have to go back and look at my tickets to see which ones they were. These seem so much lighter than than the older IZODs I have. Maybe they will last just as long, but seem really thin. I think there might be a plus side to this though and that is that they may be much cooler in the summer weather which would no doubt be worthwhile.

Back