jacob1

Needs more cow bell
Reaction score
Handicap
Well I guess I need to start thinking about golf pants. It was 38 degrees here this morning. If I would have been playing that is pants weather for sure. Anyway what brands do you guys prefer? Remember I'm a cheap aZz. And I also need a fairly odd size 30x34. I don't think I want any that's pleated so probably flat fronts. Thanks!

Nike is my favorite apparel but they are all expensive.

adidas golf for me

There's a Nike outlet about 1.5 hours away. Maybe I'll drop in there next time I'm down that way.

There's a Nike outlet about 1.5 hours away. Maybe I'll drop in there next time I'm down that way.

Yah it's ok. You pay less than big box price but it's no steal. You're talking about williamsburg right?

Yah it's ok. You pay less than big box price but it's no steal. You're talking about williamsburg right?
No. I'm still in Wyoming. There's one in Ft. Collins Colorado.

Nike, adidas, UA, and Puma all work well for me. Hit up an outlet.

I should also note that based on personal experience, Puma is the most form fitting, and UA is probably the baggiest from what I've purchased. Nike and adidas seem to fly in the middle.

Found a couple Nike pants yesterday at Ross, can you believe that! $60 retail....$19.99 plus uncle sam and I was out the door with a blue pair.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Found a couple Nike pants yesterday at Ross, can you believe that! $60 retail....$19.99 plus uncle sam and I was out the door with a blue pair.

LtEvO TaPpEd

Yeah Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls have them at random.. Lately I've seen a bunch with some sort of Asian writing on them.

I've found some good one's at Kohls lately, I don't know for sure what brands, but they had a nice breathable material to them. I know a couple were listed as golf slacks, and a couple just happened to work for me, the one I do remember was like Haggar "cool max" or something like that.

IZOD XFG (Extreme Function Golf). I don't think you can get any better for this, especially for the price.

Haggar Cool 18 even when its chilly out are very comfortable, warm enough and cheap.

If you are on a budget, I recommend the Hagger Cool 18. They fit nice and seem to breathe well. I got them at Costco but you might be able to get them a little cheaper at Kohl's after coupon.

The Hagger are even nice to wear to work. They has have the stretchy waist band so that is a nice feature especially after eating lunch.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

steinmart is up there with ross/tj maxx/marshell's they sell callaway, greg norman and golden bear stuff though. They have a golf section with good prices.

Nike, Adidas and when I can find them on a good sale, Travis Matthew. I prefer Nike over the other two by quite a bit though.

If you are on a budget, I recommend the Hagger Cool 18. They fit nice and seem to breathe well. I got them at Costco but you might be able to get them a little cheaper at Kohl's after coupon.

The Hagger are even nice to wear to work. They has have the stretchy waist band so that is a nice feature especially after eating lunch.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

I'll second this , as I bought 3 pair on sale last year and they fit well and look good .

Nike DriTech Flat Front... bought a few pairs a few months ago... i think they're on sale now

Hit up gg and golfsmith's online/in store sales when the clearance items are 50% off. I got a pair of Nike pants for $22 a few weeks ago. Also, check out budgetgolf.com. With an odd size, you can find good pants cheap.

Thanks guys!

I rock a few pairs of Adidas golf pants and they are my favorites

Under armour makes some nice pants. I grab them on sale at the outlet near my house. Adidas and Nike makes nice stuff too just usually don't have as much on sale.

check out the adidas outlet by us....it's hit or miss but when they have stuff there it's pretty cheap.

I didn't even think about the UA outlet for pants....good call man

Under armour makes some nice pants. I grab them on sale at the outlet near my house. Adidas and Nike makes nice stuff too just usually don't have as much on sale.

I dont buy, "golf" pants because IMO they are all overpriced. $80 for a pair of pants? Really? I just go to Target and buy a nice pair of khaki pants or chinos.

Back