Tour Event Golf Pride Contest: 2020 BMW Championship

Another tournament w/ a putt made on the 72nd hole. Amazing golf.

Damn I think I might have to open another beer for this playoff. Glad I tuned in when Rahm was on the 15th.

What a clutch putt by DJ. Excited for extra golf. Would love to see about 4 to 6 extra holes by these two!

What a putt by DJ!

Someone around here with a physics background needs to explain how in the hell that ball got over the hill. I thought for sure it was going to roll right back to DJ.

Still can't believe that putt. Wow.

Someone around here with a physics background needs to explain how in the hell that ball got over the hill. I thought for sure it was going to roll right back to DJ.

I thought that ball was going to end way short of the hole. Looked like it had absolutely no momentum going over the top of that hill.

What crowd that was there was an awesome reaction to that putt. Was probably 15-20 people but sounded like a hundred.

I was thinking the same thing. Huge roar for "no crowd."

What crowd that was there was an awesome reaction to that putt. Was probably 15-20 people but sounded like a hundred.
Loudest yell I've heard in the restart I think!

This may be one of the greatest playoff matchups in years.

What a bounce for DJ!

DJ is ***** gold right now.

Members bounce for DJ

Rahm repeating DJ’s tee shot

They just asked Hughes in his post-round interview what it felt like to stand over that last putt. He played it off, but I’ll bet his honest answer would have been “I was so puckered up that you couldn’t have fit a strand of angel hair pasta up my a**!” :ROFLMAO:

Lord I hope DJ pulls this one off.

Looking forward to TaylorMade releasing a line of trees in 2021.

Back