Tour Event Golf Pride Contest: 2020 BMW Championship

Unbelievable finish. My goodness.

The putt by DJ I didn’t think could be topped. Man!

Great end to the tourney. What a crazy putt by DJ to get in to the playoff and Rahm says Not today!

Those were two of the best putts of the year! No doubt (y)

And I thought maybe we would have a few extra holes.

Rahm started walking after he hit that putt like he just lagged it, then stopped as if "this might actually drop. HOLY S***!"

Seeing finishes like this just reminds how good these guys actually are.
no kidding. That was like game 7 of the World Series, bases loaded, 9th inning 2 outs and the Yankees are down by 3 after losing the lead in the 9th inning.

When he was 6 over on day one I ripped up my ticket and through it in the trash. I’m shocked.

Wow! Two utterly amazing putts. Damn!

That was so awesome to watch.

What a finish!!!

Routine 66 footer for the win.

Long day today golfing and caught the end. What a putt by DJ to force the playoff and oh my Rahm dropping that put for the win.
Solid week of golf.

no kidding. That was like game 7 of the World Series, bases loaded, 9th inning 2 outs and the Yankees are down by 3 after losing the lead in the 9th inning.

Had to put the Yanks in there, huh? ;)

Amazing putt to win by Rahm. I don't think even he thought it was going in after he hit it.

Going to be great next week as Rahm and DJ are both playing fantastic heading into the Tour Championship.

Well... I didn’t think Rahm was gonna win by Friday. yaaaaay

Just got to watch the recap and heck of a finish.. Incredible by both

Just saw DJ’s post-round interview on Golf Channel. You’d think with all the money he’s won, he could afford to buy a personality.

That was an amazing finish! Wow; so much struggle early in the week with an exhilarating Sunday

:golf:.......:banana:. That was unbelievable!

So much fun! I hope next week provides as much drama!

Back