GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE

Golf Pride® launches new MCC Teams™ Collection so that golfers can confidently show their team colors

MCC-Teams_dynamic-grips_logo_4.jpg

PINEHURST, NC
… Golf Pride, an industry leader in grip innovation and the #1 Grip on Tour®, announced today it is expanding its popular MCC® family of hybrid grips with the new MCC Teams collection. The launch lineup will start with 15 unique team color combinations to choose from, so golfers can represent one of their favorite teams while on the course. As the #1 Grip Series Worldwide™, preferred by amateurs and professionals alike with over 250 Tour wins, the revolutionary MCC model features Brushed Cotton Cord Technology in the upper hand area for firm all-weather control with high performance rubber in the lower hand for ultimate feel and responsiveness.

“Many players have two passions - their sport’s team and golf. Combine those passions with the first hybrid technology grip, the MCC, and it now allows players who love their team to showcase their allegiances every time they grip their club,” said Bruce Miller, product manager, Golf Pride. “The new MCC Teams collection allows fans to show their team pride while maintaining the same high-level performance and quality MCC consistently delivered to win over 20 Majors.”

The MCC Teams grips will be available in both standard and midsize and feature a price of $10.49 and $10.99, respectively. MCC Teams will be available at retail in standard size in Spring 2020 and midsize in Summer 2020. For more information on the MCC Teams collection and the entire Golf Pride 2020 product offering, visit www.GolfPride.com.

I am digging the dark blue and red grips. Probably was intended as a CFB team (based on the others) but those happen to be Red Sox colors. Thinking maybe Ole Miss is the intention with the colors.

I am digging the dark blue and red grips. Probably was intended as a CFB team (based on the others) but those happen to be Red Sox colors. Thinking maybe Ole Miss is the intention with the colors.

Ole Miss colors per last night

Probably re-gripping after this season. Seems like I've found my replacements.

Looks like it's just colors, right? They didn't actually ruin them with team names, right? I could probably go for that if there's a good color combo.

Will be curious and surely disappointed about which 15 color combos are avaliable.

I love that they are doing school colors. Such a smart idea.

I like this release a lot. I wish they were a little more softer, but I can see where these will be popular with a lot of THPers

Well this made my day. If you think there won't be orange and blue grips on my clubs this year, you do not know me at all.

Yesssssss....looks like I might have to wait until the summer for midsize, but hell yes. Blue and red will be purchased.

I think it's great to expand the lineup with big variety.

Not my preference in grip as they absolutely obliterate my hands, but love seeing more options.

Well this made my day. If you think there won't be orange and blue grips on my clubs this year, you do not know me at all.

I like this release a lot. I wish they were a little more softer, but I can see where these will be popular with a lot of THPers
I like it as well. Took them long enough (y)

Saw this in the PGA Show thread and think it will be a killer move for them. I am sure it has to be a bear of a job to have so many variations but should appeal to a lot of folks. I have my eyes on a couple combinations already!

I was thinking Florida at first look. I thought it was Blue & Orange. :oops:

I hope these are a huge hit with consumers. It will make it way easier to figure out who I don’t want to share a cart with ?.

Great release, but I have close to 20 brand new grips so won't be getting any new ones for a while.

I really like this idea and these are my preferred grip!!

This makes a ton of sense, especially with as popular as that grip line is.

I hope these are a huge hit with consumers. It will make it way easier to figure out who I don’t want to share a cart with ?.
What if we just like the color combo?

I click on and look at things like this instinctively, because I'm a die hard Cubs fan. Cubs stuff everywhere. I just couldn't ever put that into my clubs though. I stop at a towel.

ooh... I might need to get some of these. But I have a stock of grips to use up.

Back