Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Teams

KY Golfer

It's for Kentucky, Lol #Paradise4Life
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bourbon
Golf Pride is now offering their Teams options in the MCC Plus4 grip. Standard and Midzsize are available.

I think I will be jumping on a couple colors as the Plus4 is my grip of choice. I’d have to think these may be even more popular than the original MCC.

65D79CB4-5BC7-44D8-907B-CEA5E0FE6012.jpeg
gp.JPG
41B1D1F4-0740-4FB2-AD97-28B71C7D7F67.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I already regripped for spring but I like some of these combinations so will look for them late summer depending on round and practice count

People might as well jump on them. It might be the only swing grips they have in stock on their web site.

Fantastic!! I’ve been waiting for those blue ones!!

I already have two complete sets of GP grips, an MCC+4 Midsize, and an MCC Teams standard. I just might have to sell one of those and get some +4 Teams in midsize. I like a couple of the new colors, the Green/White and Navy/White both look really good.

F23FC552-9BDF-42E4-A64C-6C5B07E034E8.jpeg
So good... I need a set of these.

Just ordered the dark red and white combo to use as a round putter grip. (y)

I really wish I could have got ahold of the Navy/Red combination for my wedges, but the shipping to Canada was prohibitive - $20/grip!!!!!!!!!

I just had these put on all my woods, driver and hybrid and then the tour velvet +4 on my irons...waiting to test them out

The colors are great, I wish I liked the grips more. They beat up my low hand.

20210721_211939~2.jpg

I wish they’d offer some colors in the MCC Plus 4 Jumbo other than just gray….😭🤞🏻

I have a couple of the garnet and gold regular MCC ones on my wedges.

Back