Golf Pride - New Decade Multicompound Whiteout

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Check out the whats new for 2012 on that page, I like the Golf Pride Tour Velvet BCT Cord. At least as far as looks go. Hanks told me about that white out, looks pretty badass IMO.

I want this on my R11 irons!

r11grip.jpg

I agree they look great but I bet they still feel harsh like all the other colours.

I'm like breezey, as I've always found NDMC's to be pretty harsh but they sure do look awesome.

Those look slick! I like the all white cord one too. Too bad I don't need new grips until the summer.

These look pretty nice, but if they're anything like the regular ones, I don't want them. I have one on my driver and it kills my hands even when I only use it a few times per round.

These are going on any new clubs ASAPurchased! I havent seen these in stores yet but I'll keep an eye out and put one on a club if I find one.

I'll be looking for the all white tour velvet one.

I agree they look great but I bet they still feel harsh like all the other colours.

I bet they are. For me there's so many better grips out there right now with the PURE grips being my favorite at the moment.

Man those look nice with the White towards the butt of the club! I really like the White/blue ones!

I bet they are. For me there's so many better grips out there right now with the PURE grips being my favorite at the moment.

Add to that they are $9.79 a pop now. Wow

I still love the VDR's the best, I don't see myself switching to a new grip in 2012. If they are an option for my Morgan Cup grips they will be on all my clubs

I still love the VDR's the best, I don't see myself switching to a new grip in 2012. If they are an option for my Morgan Cup grips they will be on all my clubs

VDR was on my R9ST and I loved it...definitely a great grip but there is something about the NDMC that I like having on my irons but not my driver/wedges.

White Tour Velvets would rock. I don't know if that'll ever happen or not.

VDR was on my R9ST and I loved it...definitely a great grip but there is something about the NDMC that I like having on my irons but not my driver/wedges.
The only flaw with the VDR's is colours in the midsize. I have them on every club in the bag and love them, plus their price is perfect.

The only flaw with the VDR's is colours in the midsize. I have them on every club in the bag and love them, plus their price is perfect.

I'm really surprised the other colors aren't available in midsize to be honest.

What you need are red VDRs with the white lines with a lot of tape underneath ;)

I'm really surprised the other colors aren't available in midsize to be honest.

Off topic I know...but is there anyway to make a standard grip midsize? I would assume lots of tape?

Oh, I like that a lot!

Sent from my DROIDX

What you need are red VDRs with the white lines with a lot of tape underneath ;)

Off topic I know...but is there anyway to make a standard grip midsize? I would assume lots of tape?
I have the red with the white stripes on all my wedges, and the white with the black stripes on all my irons which are standard built up to midsize. 4 wraps of tape gives you midsize, but I like 5 wraps to make it feel right.

White Tour Velvets would rock. I don't know if that'll ever happen or not.

This is as close as it gets.

Tour-Velvet-BCT-Cord.png

Back