Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro Grips Review

The ooooooooooonly think I don’t like about the Sink Fit is the feel compared to the Contour’s, they’re a good deal superior there to me.

And this is why with golf, choices are king. Because I think the exact opposite haha

The ooooooooooonly think I don’t like about the Sink Fit is the feel compared to the Contour’s, they’re a good deal superior there to me.

Yeah they are 2 completely different feels for sure. Having them hand-in-hand the SNSR is more “plush” while the sink fit is firmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah they are 2 completely different feels for sure. Having them hand-in-hand the SNSR is more “plush” while the sink fit is firmer

Yup, and what I like most about that is what I mentioned in the article, it’s plush on the paddle and rear, but on the edges it’s much more firm.

Yup, and what I like most about that is what I mentioned in the article, it’s plush on the paddle and rear, but on the edges it’s much more firm.

Spot on!!

When I have to use another putter grip for a review, I come back to missing this grip a ton.

That tells me all I need to know about this one, that for me, it’s the best I’ve used. The shape is classic, the take is new, and the performance because of those things is comfortable and consistent.

Another great write up, James!

I’ve basically gone to the 140cc version of this on my putters. I’ve always liked the Ping PP58, just wanted it a bit thicker. This does the job for my balky finger joints.

Another great write up, James!

I’ve basically gone to the 140cc version of this on my putters. I’ve always liked the Ping PP58, just wanted it a bit thicker. This does the job for my balky finger joints.

Thanks for reading Golf Dawg!

I’m eager for my Swag Tour Proto to get back home so I can go Stability shaft and 140cc.

I’ve already got these on 5 putters. The shape is crazy good, crazy classic, and crazy comfortable.

I really want to give this grip a try. I held one of them at the store the other day and immediately thought this was comfortable.

I really want to give this grip a try. I held one of them at the store the other day and immediately thought this was comfortable.

Such a cool take on arguably the most legendary putter grip shape of all time.

I bought one very recently based on the praise here. So far it feels nice from the extremely limited time I’ve used it on a practice green. I bought the 104 model.
I think the interesting bits with the grip are:
Feel of the material is quite firm, unique compared to the SS grips I’ve played for a while.
The true Pistol shape is nice. I like how it allows your top hand (left for a right hand golfer with a traditional grip) sit a bit less vertical. Takes a smidge less stress out of the wrist while letting you raise the shaft angle a bit, so as to raise the heel of the putter head.
I always felt like I putt well when I get the heel of my putter a hair off the ground...or just raised.
Will see how my first round out goes with it.

I really wish I had access to the 75cc or if they made a lighter weight 104cc. They are too heavy for the SL....

Put the 104cc version of this grip on the Ben Hogan BHB03 putter today and think I may have a winner with this combo. Head felt too heavy for my liking with the stock SS Flatso 1.0 and my go to Lamkin standard pistol grip. Tried counter balancing with the Lamkin also but that never has been a feel that I cared for. This grip seems to balance out the putter very well to my stroke feel preference.

Installed one onto my SWAG flow neck last night.

Pretty eager to get it on the course once I conclude one more putter review.

Favorite putter grip out there for me.

Still kind of bummed out about the 75CC. Never heard back from Golf Pride, although it didn't really need a response.
Ordered another 104CC after trying somethings out.

My favorite putter grip out there for me also.

Still kind of bummed out about the 75CC. Never heard back from Golf Pride, although it didn't really need a response.
Ordered another 104CC after trying somethings out.

My favorite putter grip out there for me also.

Alez has the right idea if you’re wanting a 75cc. Some of the guys on eBay with tour van access could probably make it happen, for a price!

I actually think the 104 in these might be perfect.

Jman review has done it again. I just ordered the smaller of the two grips since it is closest in weight to what I have on my putter now.

My only complaint about this grip is that the hole in the top isn't centered. This makes the arccos sensor hang over the front edge in an annoying way.

Jman review has done it again. I just ordered the smaller of the two grips since it is closest in weight to what I have on my putter now.

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah!

Just bought one of these today in 104 based on the review, blew it on when I got home. Looking forward to trying this soon but so far feels good!

Just bought one of these today in 104 based on the review, blew it on when I got home. Looking forward to trying this soon but so far feels good!

Thank you for reading! Look forward to what you think!

Probably putting this on one of my putters tomorrow. If I enjoy it it will end up on a few more. But this grip has been on my mind

Grip has been installed. Plan is to get out of work a little early tomorrow and test it out.

Installed one on one of my scotty Cameron's. Putting in the store and in the garage it has significantly changed how the putter rolls towards the better. I have a 104cc.

Probably the only complaint I have is there is some movement at the top of the grip. The volt is not quite my favorite.

I'm about this close to installing one on my handsome too raw. I prefer this shape grip to the previous red contour.

Probably the best way to describe it is what the ping midsize pp58 feels to the pingman grip, this feels like that to the midsize ping pp58 grip. Same shape, a little softer, larger size.

At first I thought this was the ugliest grip I’d ever seen. That was until I tried a putter with one on it. Yes I bought the ugly grip. Love it.

Best grip I’ve ever used. Still.

Going on every putter that I even remotely game from time to time.

Back