Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro Grips Review

Im prepared to call this one the complete putter grip for me.

Now that I’ve got the 75cc version....it could get a little crazy.
A case of the 104cc grips would have me set for life. Only two rounds with it so far, but it's darn near perfect for me. It feels just right.

Skinnier grips are too small for my hands, but my grip pressure is too light with oversized ones like my Stroke Labs.

Im prepared to call this one the complete putter grip for me.

Now that I’ve got the 75cc version....it could get a little crazy.

So I got both the grey/black and the red/black. Love the size of both of them, but I seem to do just fine with either one on there 🤷‍♂️

So I got both the grey/black and the red/black. Love the size of both of them, but I seem to do just fine with either one on there 🤷‍♂️
You’re not alone, even though the shapes really are different, they’re similar enough that they’re both pretty badass for me.

You’re not alone, even though the shapes really are different, they’re similar enough that they’re both pretty badass for me.

I think that's what it is the most, they're both similar enough where I just feel a bit more in the top hand on the red than the grey. Other than that, just feels so so so good.

Holy **** this is good.

For real.
going to order one today. I’m playing the 105cc but realize I like the feel of it better when choking down to the thinner part of the grip.
This one might be perfect for me. Besides I wear a cadet small glove.

thanks @Jman for pointing these out. Had no idea they offered this size.

going to order one today. I’m playing the 105cc but realize I like the feel of it better when choking down to the thinner part of the grip.
This one might be perfect for me. Besides I wear a cadet small glove.

thanks @Jman for pointing these out. Had no idea they offered this size.
No problem. They didn’t until recently with their release of some Tour Van grips.

How does the new tour van grip compare to the pro only red star?

How does the new tour van grip compare to the pro only red star?
Really close on size, shape is slightly different still and though this is more firm than the standard contour it’s not as firm as the Red.

i really need to get one of those 75cc grips ... anyone know if direct from Golf Pride is the only way to get them?

i really need to get one of those 75cc grips ... anyone know if direct from Golf Pride is the only way to get them?
Yup. They’re off the tour van and up on their site.

The more I use it, the more I love it.

The 75cc is effing AWESOME.

I’m so happy, and so so so so so impressed.

The 75cc is effing AWESOME.

I’m so happy, and so so so so so impressed.

I tried the red for a round and some putting green, it wasn't bad. Gonna do the same with the grey, see which I like better. It's tough, cause I'm kinda a sh***y putter no matter what's on there :LOL:

I tried the red for a round and some putting green, it wasn't bad. Gonna do the same with the grey, see which I like better. It's tough, cause I'm kinda a ****** putter no matter what's on there :LOL:
Your confidence on the greens is second to none Wardy. Lol

Your confidence on the greens is second to none Wardy. Lol

It's something to behold. At least the raised cups thing is nice, I just bang everything off of those suckers and I look and feel like a champ haha

1589308789501.png vs. 1589308895072.png

Are these the same minus color?

No. The Tour SNSR pictured (104cc) is larger than the Pro Only (72cc, for the red star), for sure.

I have not held a Pro Only model, so I'm only going by pictures on the GP web site for the rest. The Tour SNSR looks to have more obvious contouring in the gray part under the top hand, and the flat front looks a little wider with 'sharper' edges.

Last edited:
No. The Tour SNSR pictured (104cc) is larger than the Pro Only (72cc, for the red star), for sure.

I have not held a Pro Only model, so I'm only going by pictures on the GP web site for the rest. The Tour SNSR looks to have more obvious contouring in the gray part under the top hand, and the flat front looks a little wider with 'sharper' edges.
I believe he was referring to the 75cc I’ve been talking about but just used that pic. The shapes of the red star and 75cc Pro are almost identical but the different materials make for the more rounded flowing look..

I was fortunate enough to win a Tour SNSR Contour Pro as part of the Golf Pride Regrip Tips contest.

I debated about if it was going to make it onto my gamer Swag Handsome One Raw. I was super happy with the stock grip on the Swag, and didn't want to mess with the mojo I had with it last season......but........

I figured I would try it. Pulled the stock grip off cleanly (strangely the first time ever having it come off clean), and on went the Tour SNSR Contour Pro 104cc.
20200515_211219.jpg
20200515_150208.jpg
20200515_212349.jpg

First impressions...... it is certainly a far different beast than the Pure Classic grip that was on the Swag previously.
Size Wise: The SNSR Contour Pro is substantially larger.
Feel/Texture: Softer, more comfortable.
Shape: Pistol.

20200515_211155.jpg
The other grip I have been playing around with is the Superstroke Pistol GTR 2.0, and it is maybe a closer comparable to the SNSR Contour Pro.
Right of the bat, I prefer the SNSR Contour Pro. Better feel. Better shape. Smaller butt end on it.

All I have in with it so far is some carpet putting, but I like it. Not the best description, but I need to use it on a green, or on a course before trying to put anything else into words.

Until next time......

I was fortunate enough to win a Tour SNSR Contour Pro as part of the Golf Pride Regrip Tips contest.

I debated about if it was going to make it onto my gamer Swag Handsome One Raw. I was super happy with the stock grip on the Swag, and didn't want to mess with the mojo I had with it last season......but........

I figured I would try it. Pulled the stock grip off cleanly (strangely the first time ever having it come off clean), and on went the Tour SNSR Contour Pro 104cc.

First impressions...... it is certainly a far different beast than the Pure Classic grip that was on the Swag previously.
Size Wise: The SNSR Contour Pro is substantially larger.
Feel/Texture: Softer, more comfortable.
Shape: Pistol.

The other grip I have been playing around with is the Superstroke Pistol GTR 2.0, and it is maybe a closer comparable to the SNSR Contour Pro.
Right of the bat, I prefer the SNSR Contour Pro. Better feel. Better shape. Smaller butt end on it.

All I have in with it so far is some carpet putting, but I like it. Not the best description, but I need to use it on a green, or on a course before trying to put anything else into words.

Until next time......
Take all the pure putter grips and make a bonfire. Hahaha

The 75cc is amazing. @Canadan needs one

Take all the pure putter grips and make a bonfire. Hahaha

The 75cc is amazing. @Canadan needs one
Come on. If I got rid of the Pure, what would my hands smell like after a round then?

Does it iLine better than an iLine?
After all your wraps? I think it’d be a comparable one. Would be fun to get your feedback.

Back